Help me with my TG Tag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with my TG Tag?

I would like to point out first that I do have my steam ID in my profile.

Whenever I join the server with the TG tag in front of my name, it changes my name by taking the TG tag out, and then when Iím in the game I put the TG tag in front of my name and it changes it by next round (sometimes faster). The real problem is that every new map I have to put the TG tag in front of my name again because the server changes my name back to the tag less one! How can I change this, so I donít have to add the TG tag every time?

Thanks for your time.

Re: Help me with my TG Tag?

Thanks ill try that out, ive been a member for 3+ weeks

Comment

ya mine didnt work till I put STEAM_ infront of the numbers and i had to wait a couple of map changes but it did work after that :)
      Dizlor

Comment

I always advise people (gogeta for example) to look at my profile to ensure that the format for your steam ID is correct.

There is a random glitch in the server config that takes an equally random dislike to some of you having the TG tag.

Anyone experiencing the same symptoms as snow can use this if having the tag is important to you :

bind <key> "name |TG| <yourname>"

Don't forget the quotes. Either add that to your config.cfg file in cstrike\cfg, or every time you play, type it in console.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...