Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next Tournament info?

Originally posted by Sabooya
    i think i might join one instead of lead one.... I have been thinking about that.... I dont know, we will see...
    I'm not saying that they will make the offer, but you should try to join an established squad if you can, such as E-Haxors, Dyslexics, etc...

Since there will be slots available, apparently, it is a great way to see how PCS is done.

Frankly, the first tourney I was in, I led, and I think that was a mistake. I really didn't get a feel for PCS Tourney play until the Dyslexics were eliminated, and I subed in for B. It really is a whole different level of play.

Re: next Tournament info?

You shouldn't become a supporting member just so you can "lead a team". You should become a supporting member because you want to help improve TG by giving them some funds :).

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sabooya
      now why would i want to do that.... lol
      Thats a great thing to say..... :row__679:

And what people say about different levels of PCS. IMHO There should be no "levels" of PCS, it should be pure PCS on server 2. Period. Server 1 is different because of the pubbies but, the |TG| players should try their best to keep server 1 up to par with server 2. No Quesions asked. If I am mistaken, please inform me. :row__577:
      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Originally posted by SkidMark
        Thats a great thing to say..... :row__679:

And what people say about different levels of PCS. IMHO There should be no "levels" of PCS, it should be pure PCS on server 2. Period. Server 1 is different because of the pubbies but, the |TG| players should try their best to keep server 1 up to par with server 2. No Quesions asked. If I am mistaken, please inform me. :row__577:
        You are not mistaken.

That is the intent, although it is apparent that we cannot count on PCS players to uphold the level of play that is required on Server 2 on Server 1, which means we have to be heavy handed with the admining.

Frankly, the level of play on Server 1 is to PCS what a McDonald's Big Mack is to a Porterhouse Steak at the Capital Grill.

They might both be beef, but they aren't even in the same league.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
          They might both be beef, but they aren't even in the same league.
          Thats beautiful man..... :icon_razz
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...