CSS Problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Problems...

I was playing CSS today, and i had to get off because i was getting a weird lag.

CS was jolting or jittering, my FPS hovors around 60-100, ive got no loos in packets, but i chock anywhere from 0-10. Ive tryed adding the Rate things posted a while back. But im not sure what else could be causeing this problem.
    Oyee

Re: CSS Problems...

ya, yesterday my css was freezing up and staggering. i looked on the console and something kept trying to enter a cheat (like sv_cheats 1) millions of times and it said that "cheats cant be used, unless sv_cheats is set to 1" and it was doing that so many times it was lagging the game so i couldnt play. i just quit and rebooted and it was fine.

Comment

Well, ive rebooted a few times, and this isnt the first time i noticed it, its just it's goten worse since the first time it started to happen.

Ill move a little, and it'll make me move a lot, or ill be crouched and walk, and ill being jerked around while walking.
      Oyee

Comment

mabey a virus? i dont know, try swiching your settings.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
          mabey a virus? i dont know, try swiching your settings.
          Ive already scaned, but its not viruses anyway, HL2 works great, with higher settings, im thinking it may be a network problem... What were those rates again?
          Oyee

Comment

the best thing to do is go back to default rates and go from there.... as I said in that other thread , type the command in with no value after it and itll give u the default value.

rate
            cl_cmdrate
            cl_updaterate
            Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed