Question and problem with skins.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question and problem with skins.

first off, i was going to swich the skin for the crossbow in half life 2 with the skin for the scout in css. i was first wondering if that was legal. it dosent give me any advantage in the game, i just think it would look alot better ingame when i kill someone with a crossbow than a scout.

second off, i was looking around for the skin in the directories and there are tons of them. there is one for running, aiming, standing still, just by itself and everything else. its all under a folder named hl2/models/weapons/v_crossbow i think, although some of the middle stuff might be out of order. i was wondering which skin to put in the slot for css and where is the slot located or do i have to make another folder like in cs 1.6? help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Question and problem with skins.

A while back I thought thay were talking about enforcing default skins, so as to give everyone the same set up. But Im not sure if they are still doing it or not.
    |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

i remember that but that was for player models so people wouldnt have glowing orange heads.

Comment

My understanding is that we gave a weeks notice to all of you, and since then model consistancy has been enforced.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...