• Show
Clear All

• CS: GO Summer Release

Valve is claiming CS: GO will be out this summer according to this article:

http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/05/coun...r-new-screens/

Anybody want to make a prediction when it really will be released? :D

Re: CS: GO Summer Release

Lol, quite.

Was anyone involved in the beta? Unfortunately I haven't had the time to check it out yet but I'm interested to hear others opinions on it.

Comment

While I think that's a decent inference, that website is kinda well known for rumor-mill stuff. Especially when it comes to valve.

I think we'll be seeing open beta in the next month or two.
      Skud

Comment

Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
        Lol, quite.

Was anyone involved in the beta? Unfortunately I haven't had the time to check it out yet but I'm interested to hear others opinions on it.
        The graphic upgrade is nice, the maps are pretty much the same as in CSS, with minor graphic upgrades and higher resolution in textures.
        The buy menu is nice and fluent, new guns and grenades are nice addition and provide nice tactical elements. You can throw decoy grenade to simulate gunfire at an area or throw molotov to essentially get people off from an area or halt them from moving.

The team sizes are quite small (not sure if just the servers, intended limit or beta limit) and there's a lobby system (kind of like L4D), which might make connecting to a TG server a hassle.

I kind of like the fact that because it's the same engine there will be bunch of custom maps ready with just minor tweaks to be played with CSGO.

The beta is quite buggy though. The radio command menu will pop up even you didn't ask for it at times and the game likes to crash on map change at about 50% of the time.

I would love to play it with TG guys. So far I have played with 1er.

Comment

Hey Kebab... I just turned on Steam after a long while and found the Beta just waiting for me.. :/ no email notification or anything. Downloading now and soon to be looking for someone to crank er up with!
          Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
            Hey Kebab... I just turned on Steam after a long while and found the Beta just waiting for me.. :/ no email notification or anything. Downloading now and soon to be looking for someone to crank er up with!
            You gotta tell us about it!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X