When is the server going to be fixed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CingularDuality
    started a topic When is the server going to be fixed?

When is the server going to be fixed?

Just wondering... I was hoping to get on and play CS tonight and I even did a little bit of advertising in AGHLCS and got someone to join, but, alas, the CS server is down...

• CingularDuality
    replied
    Originally posted by Big-B
    No Problem. :) I will try to remember to do it everytime is see an update.
    So, this update didn't fix the auto-update? Ewww....

Leave a comment:

• Begbie
    replied
    Originally posted by CingularDuality
    Works fine for me now.

Thanks to whoever fixed it, too bad we couldn't have had it running on Sunday...

No Problem. :) I will try to remember to do it everytime is see an update.

Leave a comment:

• CingularDuality
    replied
    Steam rules! :?

Leave a comment:

• Wolfie
    replied
    Works fine for me now.

Thanks to whoever fixed it, too bad we couldn't have had it running on Sunday...
    If I had known there was going to be an update on the 26th, I would have checked it out before hand.

However, since I didn't update my steam until Sunday, that was when I found out myself.

The server is suppose to be auto-updating itself, but lately it has been having issues doing that.

Leave a comment:

• CingularDuality
    replied
    Works fine for me now.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfie
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolfie
    There was an update released on the 26th and the server needed to be updated. I contacted Big-B and he updated the server and reports server is running great.
    Can you connect?
    I will try at lunch to see if I can.

Leave a comment:

• CingularDuality
    replied
    There was an update released on the 26th and the server needed to be updated. I contacted Big-B and he updated the server and reports server is running great.
    Can you connect?

Leave a comment:

• Wolfie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CingularDuality
    replied
    Huh, I was able to join a few days ago. What problem/error message is it coming you when you try to join?
    Some sort of .dll error. I didn't really pay it much attention as I found out that tonight is BF night!

Leave a comment:

• Wolfie
    replied
    Huh, I was able to join a few days ago. What problem/error message is it coming you when you try to join?

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X