TG the best server ever???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG the best server ever???

ever since i started playing on TG, the only reason i play on other servers is because im waiting for a slot to open so i can join here. about a week ago i was playing on a dm server when somebody noticed my TG tag and said "oh man, TG is so gay, you cant flank or anything, i hate that server" i promptly explained to him that he was wrong, and that TG challenges you to hone your tactical abilities instead of running around like a chicken with its head cutoff blazing your gun, or using the awp to get "point and click" kills. i really dont think that there is any point to this post, but oh well, playing on TG is lots of fun, so gg fellow TG'ers

Re: TG the best server ever???

This is Cpt. Christ right?

Yes of course it's the best server!

- -

Comment

TG is the gawd of awesomeness!!!
      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

ever since i started playing on TG, the only reason i play on other servers is because im waiting for a slot to open so i can join here

Im the same way.TG is awsome, its hard for me to play anywhere else.
        Walk softly,and carry a big stick.

Comment

I play on a couple other servers.

Like TDS for instance! But not often.

Comment

I don't play on anything other than TG. If a slot isn't open, I play with bots. THEY listen better than any moron you could find on a pubbie server :D (seriously though)

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
            steve: OMG
            steve: TOO
            root: ****ing hell
            root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

I'm confused. I can't see why there is a need for question marks in the thread title.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                I'm confused. I can't see why there is a need for question marks in the thread title.

Root
                hahahaha, it was to add intrigue and excitement to readers

Comment

That's also why there's THREE, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                    That's also why there's THREE, right?
                    well yeah, just one question mark would be silly

Comment

Well I do like these servers a ton... and are helping to pay for them.

The only other server I like a lot is the ATF server. They do some cool maps and have AWPS :D. I think it is the latter reason I like them so much. The only thing horrible about it is the inept admins (like don't like it when I own them with any gun... especially with the AWP :) ).

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                      - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

I cannot imagine why anyone would rather play on another server at all. If there was no TG, I would not even have CSS installed.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                          I cannot imagine why anyone would rather play on another server at all. If there was no TG, I would not even have CSS installed.
                          I agree with that. Actually, I probably wouldn't play online at all.

Comment

I actually uninstalled CS for a while, then i decided i would find the right place for CS and viola, i'm here. That was when the game first came out.

But yeah the only reason CS gets played here is because of TG.

- -

Comment

Since i first found this server a few months back, i've played on maybe one or two other servers. Any time I get on CS:S, TG is the first server on my mind, because of one thing...it's not a frag monkey server.

Any time I go into a different server, I get complaints that I'm camping, or slowing the team down (even though I have the highest score on the team).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X