Password?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password?

How do i get the password to go into the TG server #2?

thanks to any help you can offer

Re: Password?

Read the SOP's, something you SHOULD have already done.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Oh Crap om sorry

Comment

It's ok, just read them and abide by them. That alone can get you pretty far in this community. That, and listening... and don't forget macaroni and cheese. :D

Comment

Ok..... This was your first post in the forum and you just joined 3 days ago... It just seems a bit odd. That you want the password already. But maybe you are just a quiet guy. Dunno...
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

I've seen him alot on the servers, he just needs to get a feel for the forums and such.

Comment

I don't think anyone should be asking for the PCS Server 2 password three days after joining. Defeats the purpose of it.

If you are on there, keep in mind that admins will have a no-bs policy. We aim to keep that server pub-nonsense free, and that is the way it will stay. You will play pure PCS, or you will get banned.

In other words, if you don't know what you are doing, stay off server 2.

Comment

I was on server 2 before I knew what I was doing and I was never kicked nor banned.

Then again I hung around the server for about.. a month, I think, before signing up on the forums, and then about a week before going to server 2.

And when I DID go to server 2, I followed around Root and was like "ok now what" the whole time.

Comment

I played regularly on server 1 for about 2 weeks before signing up for the forums (multiple 10+ hour sesions a week). I didn't start playing on server 2 until very recently. I'm with mateo, no one should join then immediately start playing server 2.

Comment

Yea I was like 1 month on server 1, then joined and was like another month before server 2, and I still suck.
                    |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Actually my play all together (not just tactically) has improved a lot since I came here. Maybe it's just the simple fact that I play CS so much more often. I used to not play on the internet almost at all. Now I probably play an hour+ every day. All thanks to TG!

Comment

Glad you found the info catcherguy, I saw you on server 2. Don't forget to keep up to date on these forums, and i hope to see you around here more.

- -

Comment

Yeah, I've been playing on S1 for like a month now, and I just recently got the PW for S2. I've only even been on S2 like once, and I got on as soon as everyone else was going to S1, so I still havent played it. S1 is still a good time though if you have people that know what theyre doing.
                          -----------------------------
                          Check out my site, Im very proud of it, so you diss it, you die.

Comment

As you can probably imagine, the teamwork required on server 2 is far beyond that of server 1, Durka. Just keep that in mind and you're good.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X