Soo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo?

I see a couple threads here about CS night but it doesn't seem that any of them are working,or maybe i'm just too busy in the ns server to notice.
    I haven't really played a lot of CS here at TG in the past, but i've always wanted to play CS with you guys, so if we could get a night set up, or if there already is one just tell me. Also, i dont know where to post this but is there a TFC night? it'd be fun to play that too. I tryied to connect to the server but it gave me that message where the server protocol is older or something, i'm guessing the server just needs to be upgraded? or something on my half?

Also a question about steam, every time i connect to a server it downloads a secrity module, which i guess makes sense.. whatever it does.. but why do i have to DL it every time? or is it every time i connect to a new server?

jackel

You have to download it everytime you play new server or not.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Big-B
      You have to download it everytime you play new server or not.
      but.. why?

Comment

Sunday night was supposed to be CS night, but it hasn't happened lately.

TG CS is some of the most fun I've had online anywhere. It would be nice if it could be resurrected at least once a week.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
          One problem has been the server auto update hasn't been working like it should be and it seems that Valve likes to issue new updates each and every week now they have steam available....

so the server doesn't get updated but everyone's clients do and there is a connection issue. I will try to remind myself to check out steam this Friday and see if there are any updates and inform Big-B if the server fails to auto update again :?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
            Originally posted by Tempus
            One problem has been the server auto update hasn't been working like it should be and it seems that Valve likes to issue new updates each and every week now they have steam available....

so the server doesn't get updated but everyone's clients do and there is a connection issue. I will try to remind myself to check out steam this Friday and see if there are any updates and inform Big-B if the server fails to auto update again :?
            I play alot of cs.... I will start updating when my client updates.. i thought that the auto updater would have been working by now... But its not :(
            Its really no problem to update... just one command.
            I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
            --Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Big-B
              I play alot of cs....
              Where?!? You traitor!! :evil:

Big-B: For some reason I cant post after this post... so i will edit my responce here.

Where?!? You traitor!! :evil:

mapsbycooley.net

69.56.169.91:27015

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

mnn... works now.
                --Douglas Adams

Comment

I would always play at tg... if there are ppl on... I have no problem owning all of you.... but theres never anyone there...

I will start having my roomates idle with me... maybe we can breath some life back into this server.
                  --Douglas Adams

Comment

Nothing, and i repeat, NOTHING was better than TG CS. Office, Deadlock, Shogun...god the list goes on and on. What a game. What a group.

(what ever happened to zebra?)
                    "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

hehe.. Zebra boy do i still hate to see that name on the other team.

Hello all
                      For Some reason God only knows..i been getting back into CS... So i might see you guys around.. or drop me a line on what server you play on... Think i'm going to Try out the one Big B is on.

thx
                      Brit

Comment

hehe.. Zebra boy do i still hate to see that name on the other team.

Hello all
                        For Some reason God only knows..i been getting back into CS... So i might see you guys around.. or drop me a line on what server you play on... Think i'm going to Try out the one Big B is on.

thx
                        Brit

Comment

Well, I've been mentioning TG in the AGHLCS newsgroup, so we might see some new faces here as well... I'd really like to see Sunday Night CS take off....
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Welcome back Britney! And just think guys.. All of you who are playing on other servers -- if you would all play here instead, we just might get something going...

Comment

just might...but still can't play here.. CS is not one of the free server..and not having a job..i couldn't pay anyways.. oh..well

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X