Giving out the password for server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving out the password for server 2

Alright, recently I have heard some accusations that I have been giving out the password for server 2 on the public server. This apparently happened Friday, or Saturday.

Now, I know Vulcan remembers my asking him about giving the password to Optik. I did not give him the password directly at any point in time, I simply pointed out the specific thread(s) in which he needed to look to find the password. I likewise pointed out numerous times that he was to read the entire SOPs forum. I was told that this was the right thing to do, and if it was not I would like to know that.

However, these recent accusations that I have given the password out to random pubbies on server 1... well I feel the urge to tell you all a short story.

We recently (6, 7 months ago) sold the lot next to ours that we owned, and the person who bought it built a house on it, and sold it right back. Now the man who bought it from HIM.. didn't like the fact that our telephone pole was on his lot, obscuring maybe five feet of his land.

So, he had us move it. We had FPL come out and put a new pole in, and they moved the electricity wires to the new pole about 1pm last Thursday. Since it is apparently illegal for them to move the cable and telephone wires, Bell South came out Friday and moved the telephone wires to the new pole.

We talked to Earthlink and they came out to move the cable wires to the new pole at 5pm- Tonight. Sunday evening.

Until that time, from Thursday afternoon till Sunday evening, I was without internet access entirly. I feel that I needed to point that out and mention.. how the HELL would I have given the password out on Server 1, if I wasn't here to even *PLAY*?

I hope, now, that the people here at TG's CS:S community are not upset with me, for something I plainly wasn't even able to do. If so, you should reconsider. I'm here to game with a good community of people, not to give our private server's password out to randoms.

And no, it won't ever happen. If it would have possibly happened before, it can't now. In fact I refuse to help anyone who doesn't know the password, as rude of me as it may be, because I don't want THEM giving the password out and mentioning ME, in turn for me to get the blame for it.

Sorry for the inconveniance this past few days, and good gaming.

Re: Giving out the password for server 2

I was the one who asked that pubbie who he got the pss from. All he said was "some guy was saying it in server 1", then "some guy named azz or something maybe". At first, I completely doubted this. Although you can act, well, dumb sometimes (we all do) I highly doubt that anyone here at TG who embraces PCS and the TG community would simply give out the pass. I think that that guy may have just made that up because he was angry at you and got it from someone else. Either way, I say that azz is fine. But this password problem is very alarming.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
      Until that time, from Thursday afternoon till Sunday evening, I was without internet access entirly. I feel that I needed to point that out and mention.. how the HELL would I have given the password out on Server 1, if I wasn't here to even *PLAY*?
      Maybe.....you're telepathic..? Is that it.... you loose lipped freak psycho-mutant? Hmm?

Only kidding. If it's Azzman's word against some pubbie, then i believe Azzman. Admins are currently looking at the problem of pubbie infiltration on Server 2, so hopefully it'll be better soon.

:madsmile: <---See that Azzman? That's you that is, reading someone's mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
        Maybe.....you're telepathic..? Is that it.... you loose lipped freak psycho-mutant? Hmm?

Only kidding. If it's Azzman's word against some pubbie, then i believe Azzman. Admins are currently looking at the problem of pubbie infiltration on Server 2, so hopefully it'll be better soon.

Loose lipped.... Loose lipped.... Loose lipped.... HAH! Now that is funny.... Loose lipped.... Loosed lipped....

More like tele-pathetic...

Didnt this happen one time when the password was ______________ and was then changed to _________________? And I have to go with assma -- Sorry AzzMan too.
        |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

i remember when optik was bugging azz about the pw for server 2, he wouldnt give it out, so i def believe azz

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v

Haha I wish I knew where I could get all those random smilees.

Anyway.. it's nice to see that there isn't any player hating goin around down here

BTW- Check out my ghetto image tag!

Comment

Go to profile and change one of the settings. I don't remember which one, it's related to posting though. It gives you more options when posting.

My only idea is that server 2's password only be given out to people. Make it where you cannot just get it. Maybe make it where you have to request it from an admin. If the admin's think you are ok to play, then let it be. It may stop some people from sticking around here at TG, but, if they won't stay just because that then they probably aren't people we would want in the first place.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
              steve: OMG
              steve: TOO
              root: ****ing hell
              root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

OR somebody asked him how he got the password to Server 2 and the guy mentioned azzman because azzman did in fact give him the right info on how to get the Password. Not the password itself?

Just a thought.

- -

Comment

or....

ORRR....

Azzman is lying.

Let's pull the mask off Azzman and see who's REALLLY been haunting the amusement park this WHOLE TIME, SHALL WEEE?
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                      And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!
                      *gives a round of applause for the amazing wit*

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                        OR somebody asked him how he got the password to Server 2 and the guy mentioned azzman because azzman did in fact give him the right info on how to get the Password. Not the password itself?

Just a thought.
                        I wasn't trying to point fingers in my first post, but I think I kind of.. did in an anger fit. Either way... I have also only helped one person with the password. And that was with admin approval. That's the only reason I did it too.

Comment

Vulc, the guy who knew the PW, wasnt registered on the forums...but at the same time, you can still read the forums, if you arnt registered...so....this post is completely useless...

yay for post count

Comment

If you're not registered in the forums, you can't download the attachments in which the passwords are announced.

You must be registered in the forums to learn the passwords on your own.
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Exactly. Thus, someone must have at LEAST said "it starts with" and what it starts with.

Not mentioned for that specific reason.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X