Enough interest for a server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough interest for a server?

Hey guys. Now that CS:GO is out, is there enough interest here to get a TG server going, in some way, shape or form? I don't know if there are any plans for one yet... I haven't seen anything in the forums about it. I do know that if we still have a fraction of our former CSS population still playing, that's more than enough people for some quality gaming. I figured I'd post here to see what your thoughts are.

Re: Enough interest for a server?

I've been considering picking up CS:GO, if TG has a server that would definitely pique my interest.

Comment

We'll definitely need one in order to spread the TG style around the GO community to convert all those vanilla heathens :D

Comment

Don't we still have a CSS server? At least one shows up in my favorites. Anyway, I'd definitely be up for it.

Comment

Ahhh I sure do miss owning some TG CSers.

Comment

Im interested in a server but still a bit sceptical how long it will last if it does get started up who knows it may take off and be like the good old days full servers all night ill have to get my SM back just to play.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

If the server is packed I would like to get in on some of that myself :)

FUN FUN

Comment

In all honesty, I too am a bit skeptical because they released it on Xbox and PS3, which most likely neutered our numbers. I know a handful of people who would now just buy it for that, rather than bother with PC issues like upgrading. I do think that a lot of our former players are still out there. At this point, though, it is really up to Vulcan.

Comment

What's the latest info regarding the server?

Comment

I kinda like the new csglobal I'd be down for anything

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I would log in to a tg CS GO server.

Comment

I miss it from a long ways back. Its nice to see the senior CS:S players still interested. I'm down to seed the server, set up a date, whatever. I don't have CS:GO but I am interested to see what the community does with it. Hopefully it can be modded and manipulated like CS:S before they combined it with beta. Hope to see you guys soon in the TG CS:S server.
                        |TG| Mr. Jingles
                        Callsign: Preacher115
                        End Transmission...

Comment

Shameless bump :) Do we have any information from the powers that be regarding a TG server or is G.O. going to be dead on arrival here?

Comment

There are more than a few that have picked this up but they are mostly playing other new games presently. It's probably one of those times that build it and they will come. I got my copy and just waiting for them to tire of their other new toys.
                            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Ive got GO. Havent enjoyed the pub games but would join in with TGers.
                              |TG-189th| Unkl
                              ArmA 3 Game Officer
                              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                              189th Infantry Brigade Member
                              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X