Bad time in server #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad time in server #2

today i was playing in server 2 and i was hoping for a good game of pcs... i was incorrect sadly... it was 3 on 3 and people were rushing and about after 2 rounds of a map (cant rember which map) we went to militia... even worse... people were at end of sewers by ct spawn and were coming past large rock... i would like to request more professional play in server 2... thank you

ki||ah
    My name is NOT of the matter... yet... i dont think anyone wants it so :P

Re: Bad time in server #2

hmm, when were you on? we were chatting on Xfire and you said you could get on in 20min. was this before, cause i didnt see anyone in server 2. server 1 was exelent, though. i would like to say what a great job every one of you did today. a fantastic set on de_aaa and then de_piransi. lots of teamwork, communication, and good times. sorry about the thread hijack. :( just had to point out what a great job they did today.

first of all, how did idiots like you discribe up above get the password to server 2? they must be members of tg and understand the rules (we hope). unless someone let out the password, there shouldnt be any idiots on that server. mabey we should change the password. or mabey we should instate a voteban when there are no admin's on. that doesnt always work, though. try to hop on Xfire or IRC Chat and grab an admin.

Comment

it was after then sorry i just wish there was a valuable witness...
      i may have overreacted... but i still think in server 2 that we should play more pcs than "get to their spawn and kill" games

Comment

ive experienced my fair share of discussing stratigy in the spawn and some ******* throws a nade and flash into our spawn and kills us or severly hurts us. some people just dont know the meaning of pacience (the word that means waiting).

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
          ive experienced my fair share of discussing stratigy in the spawn and some ******* throws a nade and flash into our spawn and kills us or severly hurts us. some people just dont know the meaning of pacience (the word that means waiting).
          and that takes the words RIGHT out of my mouth

Comment

Was this a map or two after I left?

I would like to know where I was when all that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Killah
              today i was playing in server 2 and i was hoping for a good game of pcs... i was incorrect sadly... it was 3 on 3 and people were rushing and about after 2 rounds of a map (cant rember which map) we went to militia... even worse... people were at end of sewers by ct spawn and were coming past large rock... i would like to request more professional play in server 2... thank you

ki||ah
              Yes, exactly. take tonight for example. There was someone whose behaviour was that of a spoilt child, a disrespectful spoilt child at that. But don't worry, he got kicked which was a shame, because when he acts like an adult he's alllmost tolerable.

i found someone called Highlife breaking boundaries like a lost cow on Server 2, but after being told off once he understood, and learnt quickly. In fact, the last game i played tonight was de_view, with him Dirt, Ghost, Shiftybloke and Go, and it was great. Really enjoyable game. No OMG's, no WTF?!'s and we all got into it. Halfway through i got disturbed twice*, which was a small imperfection in an otherwise excellent game.

*The problem wasn't the content so much as the delivery. Like the last 60 seconds in a good film, and the doorbell is rings and rings and it's the pizzaman! If you don't answer it now you lose your pizza! i was killed by a man on a roof shortly after...

It's a shame you weren't there then.

Comment

Hmm...

Was I there?

Comment

Originally posted by Killah

ki||ah
                  I was there when we were on militia, and before. I didn't ever see any "3 on 3 and people were rushing and about after 2 rounds of a map".

On the subject of the game at militia, being down in sewers is perfectly fine as long as it is only 2 people. There were 4 terrorists playing at the time, I was on the terrorist team. The sewers are a perfect bottleneck for the terrorists to catch the counter-terrorists. We had other team mates up in the house, and if they were being fired upon, we would have communicated that to the terrorists in the sewers and they could have been in the kitchen next to some hostages in less than 30 seconds to back us up.

Oh, and every once in a while you get a game on server 2 that is NOT exceptionally good. IMO, that was all that game was. You also have to realize that a team of terrorists on militia with half an ounce of sense, can take out the CT's. That's just my opinion.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
                  steve: OMG
                  steve: TOO
                  root: ****ing hell
                  root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                    Hmm...

Was I there?
                    Negative.

Comment

I obviously make every game better tho :icon6:

Comment

coryj558 == HighLife

Had a great time tonight... I did sweep through T spawn to long A once right after someone w/a TG tag said it was ok, but I learned quickly after that. Tonight was my first long session on S2 and it was cool. Had a great time w/ 9v and others. Especially liked 9v's aristocratic accent :)

see ya'll around...
                        ~HighLife/coryj558

...oh, and thanks for the guided tour of view :-)

Originally posted by 9 v
                        Yes, exactly. take tonight for example. There was someone whose behaviour was that of a spoilt child, a disrespectful spoilt child at that. But don't worry, he got kicked which was a shame, because when he acts like an adult he's alllmost tolerable.

i found someone called Highlife breaking boundaries like a lost cow on Server 2, but after being told off once he understood, and learnt quickly. In fact, the last game i played tonight was de_view, with him Dirt, Ghost, Shiftybloke and Go, and it was great. Really enjoyable game. No OMG's, no WTF?!'s and we all got into it. Halfway through i got disturbed twice*, which was a small imperfection in an otherwise excellent game.

*The problem wasn't the content so much as the delivery. Like the last 60 seconds in a good film, and the doorbell is rings and rings and it's the pizzaman! If you don't answer it now you lose your pizza! i was killed by a man on a roof shortly after...

It's a shame you weren't there then.

Comment

Originally posted by coryj558
                          ...oh, and thanks for the guided tour of view :-)
                          View is such a good map, but it's hard for CTs, so if all CT's know the basics of the map then they have a better chance, and it's a better game for everyone.

Anyway, it was my pleasure High. Always satisfying to have my help being rewarded with good play.

Especially liked 9v's aristocratic accent
                          It's funny, to other Englishmen my accent is working class, but for Americans i get upgraded to a Lord.. :)

I say, tea and cucumber sandwiches, anyone..?

Comment

As racist as it may sound I just refer to you all as "British." No class level about it.

We have 'the older British dude', 'root' and 'these other guys'.

That's my honest take on it hahaha.

Comment

I love the english accents, those damn brit's have something up there sleeve (h4x) though, I tell ya'!

But really, I think of root as being younger. I guess it is because 9v's voice is deeper. I've been missing root though lately, he adds a lot to the game when he is on.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
                              steve: OMG
                              steve: TOO
                              root: ****ing hell
                              root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X