This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last thing from me.

I have a quick question for the admins who run this community. You say no bunny hopping and refer to that as when you repeatedly jump to avoid bullets. As that actually slows me down, I don't do that. What I did was jump out around a corner (mind you it was one jump). Isn't that allowed?

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Re: Last thing from me.

Sephiroth, please stop. You are only digging a deeper hole, bring it up with Vulcan personally. You have been told what the admin's have to say. Accept it as law, because this place is run by them, therefor, we follow what they say unconditionally. When our opinions are wanted, we will know.

If one of the admins say that you need to go stick your head in a toilet, you should be on your way to the bathroom or expect some trouble. Although that is meant in sarcasm, the core of it holds true, they say no jumping around corners, you need to watch yourself, or leave if it is simply that important to you. No offense towards you man, you are a good player, and I have respect for you for that, but you are making an ass of yourself.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

No, wait. I need to know this too. Is jumping around corners not allowed? AFAIK, that isnt bunnyhopping, and I havent seen a single rule about it earlier. I'm not going to PM one admin and ask him, because this may be an admin by admin decision.

Comment

In sephiroths case, he needs to PM Vulcan about it, because Vulcan is the admin who slayed him for it. That is my understanding of things at least.

Comment

Actually, can someone please address this whole hopping, jumping, skipping, bunny hopping whatever you want to call it, issue right here, right now. I've got a feeling this is going to start rapidly coming up in the servers and some feelings are going to be broken, confusion is going to erupt, etc.

So, for people like me who are still confused at this whole issue, what's right and what's wrong now? What's acceptable and what's not? This issue has never, atleast in my playing time here, come up in the servers. It's (if I understand what 'it' is) never been a punishable offense in my tenure here.

I'm asking this because I can just see it now...one admin is going to say one thing and another admin is going to say another.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

From Wyzcrack

"Put plainly: Crackjumping is not allowed on the TG PCS servers."

There you go. That should do it pretty much.

Comment

Slice the pie......that's better than jumping out from a corner.......
              "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

I don't really know what classifies as 'crack jumping' but hopefully we don't have innocent players being slayed/kicked/banned for one admins perceived definition of this because I'm afraid that's what I see destined to start happening. That's certainly not a knock on anyone, just my opinion as a whole.

Hopefully all the admins are on the same page as to what this whole 'crack jumping' thing is and don't slay/kick/ban players who aren't really doing it. I don't really know how else to put it but hopefully everyone gets what I mean here.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Have you ever jumped around a corner holding an M4, and tried to make a good shot doing it?

Not that I have... but it seems ALMOST unreasonable. Not nearly as hopping around idiotically.

Comment

Its something I have done in the past, and have seen others do.

It would be nice to stop saying "bunny hopping" and "crack jumping" are illegal, and to actually define exactly what those mean. As a CT on militia, does jumping sideways down the living room stairs constitute as crack jumping?

Comment

Quote From TG Mateo

"AFAIK, TG is a bunny free zone, always has been. Root has been known to clear whole teams of bunnies, without even blinking.

BTW, questioning any admin publicly is a further violation of the SOPs. Y'all know this."

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X