Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello?

Anybody still around this dump? Haha.

I'm moving back to California, where I'll have the ability to actually play some games once in a while.
    It'd be pretty sweet to chill with you guys and play some CSS at some point.

I'm not caught up on any games that have come out within the past few years and I don't actually have a good computer to play any new games on, but I'm down to play with my 9 year old laptop (which is what I was playing on when I first starting playing on TG back in the day). Haha.

Anyway, who's still around?
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: Hello?

We would get people together like once or twice a week, but lately we haven't at all. :/
    Hello Vokerr

Comment

I just dusted off the old CS last night! Glad to hear ya might be getting back on Clef
      Dizlor

Comment

The current goal is to get a usable desktop computer. Haha.

Comment

I would love to play if we could get enough people for a good match. Are servers still up? its been over a year since ive even played css.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Alright everybody!

Finally got a desktop capable for playing games! Haha.
            I haven't installed css yet, but I will get to it soon if you guys wanna play.

We can schedule a night to bring back fond memories. Haha

Comment

hey yall, couldn't help but realize this forum still existed :p What times do yall get together?

Also, Clef, couldn't help but notice your "32nd Strike Force" banner, I've played COD with Suid quite a while now, and talk with Voker, Stunt, and extinct and the rest of the gang often :)
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                hey yall, couldn't help but realize this forum still existed :p What times do yall get together?

Also, Clef, couldn't help but notice your "32nd Strike Force" banner, I've played COD with Suid quite a while now, and talk with Voker, Stunt, and extinct and the rest of the gang often :)
                Dang, those nerds are still around? Hahaha. You tell them Clef wants to play some CSS

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                  Dang, those nerds are still around? Hahaha. You tell them Clef wants to play some CSS
                  Amazingly, they are :)
                  I can give you Stunt's TS info in a PM, the gang hangs out there except suid, he does his own thing
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

So I totally have to make a new steam account. I can't figure out what my account info is and the email address that I used isn't active anymore, so I can't get it reset or whatever. Bummer.

Comment

Contact Valve support, you don't want to lose all the games you paid for

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                        Contact Valve support, you don't want to lose all the games you paid for
                        Yeah I'm workin' on it. Well I contacted Steam account support.

Thanks bro. Haha

Comment

BOOM! Got it recovered.

Now who's up for some css? Anybody?

Comment

I used to play. :)
                            sigpic

*From this day on, I own my father's gun.*
                            R.I.P Daddy. Nine years. I miss you terribly. 12/07/2004.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X