Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear TG, I apologize

TG,

My behavior on the date of 8-31-05 on Server1 was inexcusable, and for that I am sorry. For those of you that were on and may remember a certain |TG| Eddie Temple and |TG| Keke Korean acting like a complete moron and telling an admin something very nasty, which if it even had ANY basis (it didn't), I should have PM'd the Admin or Root, I apologize that you had to go through that. For all of TG I am sorry that I have soiled the servers reputation, and hope that you can forgive me.

-- Shifty/Unicorn/Fabio/...
    Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
    |TG| Shifty Powers and |TG| KungFuChicken

Re: Dear TG, I apologize

Just remember if anger gets in the way leave the game and come back later:p we dont like seeing people banned who are fun to play with. I accept your apology but im not the one really to accept it.
    Tank: "What do you need, besides a miracle?"
    Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."

I r pwnt in the facehole, u r teh winz0rz!

-Mom

Comment

Your punishment should be taking out the trash for the rest of the month!

But on a serious note, sometimes we all get in that giddy, silly, wacky mood. The key is how to release it. You can still have some goofy fun while keeping things in good light. And it's good of you to post something like this, for it is never an easy thing to do - at all - and taking the strength to do so only goes to show you ARE sorry.

Comment

Shifty,
        At least you have the balls to come on the forums and apologize. I sit there night after night and hear similar crap and all they do it just move onto another server without remorse. You understand you messed up, just deal with the consequences and move on.
        You will become a man yet....
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Bravo sir. :icon14:

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

+rep for owning up to it.

Comment

Root sucks.. so says Yer Mom...

I'm looking for YOU Root... be warned...

:D

-Mom
              Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Oh kind sir you know not what you speak.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X