Cs:go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs:go

It's come to my attention that a good number of my friends on Steam play CS:GO and would support a TGCS:GO server.

What do we need to do to get that established?

I don't know how many of us are SMs. I can find out.

Is this even the right platform to discuss this?

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: Cs:go

[MENTION=2565]Vulcan[/MENTION] - do you have an answer to this question? Do I need to rally the people interested here or somewhere else?

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Comment

I'm not sure if Vulcan is around the forum much anymore, but yeah there are a few of us that have been playing CS:GO.
      Although... I'm on the road working at fairs for the next few months, so I may not be able to play at all through that time.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Hello. I've come out of retirement -its been a few years i think- for this very thing and if it isn't my old friend yermo asking what I was thinking. I'd only get CS:GO if we had a TG server. I'd be willing to put up some money for it.

PS - sorry all the TG guys I stomped in planetside 2. i didnt know you were a thing. Love, NTMR ORGANBiTER :)
        ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Man, you and Disco and dem purple tights...
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I am willing to put down as much money as needed to get a CS:GO TG server up and running. I play a lot of GO, but I have no idea how to go about starting a server and managing one or anything like that. Ask organbiter, Alaskangrown, 1er, Vulcan, ednos, etc. for my steam name. I change my name almost on a daily basis...
            "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

I re-installed this after catching the Op's post. I tried the Vanguard Campaign but ended up with a bunch of Russian bunny hopping spawn campers. I would participate if TG had a server otherwise I can't be bothered.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Hmm.. I bet I can get a server going....
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I've been playing regularly now. I'm starting to get my groove back. I like the competitive part but I feel bad because people have way more pride in their rank than I ever will, and I'm not particularly good.

That's what casual is for, but I dunno. I'm startled by the sheer number of people who behave like morons. I really underestimated that. I hadn't encountered it so much in any other online game (except consoles). Crazy. I feel like I spend more time keeping up with the block list than playing.

A TG server would fill a huge void.
                  ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...