Hurricane Katrina Sucked!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Katrina Sucked!!!

I wascomplaining about Tropical storm CIndy, but hurricane katrina takes the cake as the ****tiest thing that has ever happened to me!!!

You all know new orleans, right? Well, I went to the UNiversity of new Orleans, and it is closed until january. And my new router i just got from linksys was in new orleans so it got destroyed. wELL i'll try to post later on this, but my not playing CSS will be extended. see you guys in about a week!! bye bye.

Re: Hurricane Katrina Sucked!!!

Glad it was just your router and not you.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

yeah, if it was you, and not the router, that would really suck

Comment

This is true. It's good to see our friends from down on the gulf coast alright.

Not sure if I posted this in the thread about Hurricane Katrina (in the general forums) but, I am actually from Slidell Louisiana.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
        steve: OMG
        steve: TOO
        root: ****ing hell
        root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Lets just be glad that it the misfortune occured upon your router and not you ;)
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

I also went through the storm, I live in Gonzales, if you don't know where that is, it's about an hour away from NO (where the Lamar Dixon Expo Center is located) and i made it through the storm pretty well. I stayed through it and consider myself extremely lucky because trees were falling all over the place and the only thing that went wrong at my house was that a massive limb fell and knocked the shed down. Anyways Im glad to see that you are dooing fine, and that things are SLOWLY, VERY SLOWLY improving just south of my hometown.

Comment

Ya I am glad that I didn't die or anything, but it still sucks that i haven't been able to play CS:S since June 9 I think. So I had to switch colleges for a semester, and now I am getting high speed internet here Friday the 16th, but my computer comes back from the repair shop this friday. I'll be playing at my house this weekend hopefully. My house faired well in the storm, just shingles missing, and some trees knocked down. So i'll try to keep my posts here updated!!BYE BYE

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X