No announcement yet.

Anybody still around that remembers me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody still around that remembers me?

Hey guys!

Been a while. I've been thinking lately about everyone I used to play CSS with and I miss it.

I joined the Army this year, finished basic training back in May and am getting trained in my job right now. That being said, I tend to have nights and weekends free. I don't have some crazy gaming computer right now, just my macbook pro. Guess I was wondering if anyone plays any games that I'd be able to play. I can install windows on here if I need to or if anyone plays web-browser games I would love to get in on that.

Other than that, how is everyone? Is anyone even still around? Haha
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: Anybody still around that remembers me?

i check the forums every couple months.. not much activity.. 32nd for life!!!
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

aw, my 32nd banner sig broke!
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Hah.

As of a month ago my Steam account hadn't been logged into for 6 years. Kerbal Space Program pulled me back onto my PC for some gaming and I fired up CS:S for the first time in that long to see how things are.

Haven't found a good tactics-driven game server in my low ping area yet but if you guys want to try and meet up sometime I'm not completely horrible.

The good news is that a $70 PC plus a $60 video card can run CS:S without breaking a sweat. Benefits of playing 10 year old games.

Comment

There's still a few of us around Clef. Download and install Insurgency there are still a few of us gather for some team action on the Unkl's server.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

It's been awhile since I've been on the site. I sort of stopped playing CSS when TG let it die. But I'm around. I'm more likely to respond to a message than anything. I've mainly been playing single player games, been busy enough I didn't want to commit to online when I might have to walk away 5 minutes after I finally get on. Hope the army's going well, man.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...