Tg Servers Out Of Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tg Servers Out Of Date

With the latest update of CSS, the TG servers are now out of date and cannot be played on. The update by valve was released September 23, 2005, 12:06 pm PDT and as of that time, the TG server needs to updated so we all can play on it again. This can be deleted at time of fix.

Re: Tg Servers Out Of Date

They're updating now.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The servers are online now.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thank you very much Wyz!

- -

Comment

For future reference, when you get the "Server out of date" error when trying to connect, you can still connect using your console by typing "CONNECT 67.19.132.154:27015" for server1 or "CONNECT 67.19.132.155:27015" for server 2.

Can't remember the IP's? Just right-click on the server and select "View Server Info", you can copy the IP address from this screen using <CTRL> C

Comment

Can't remember the IPs?

connect css1.tacticalgamer.com

connect css2.tacticalgamer.com

Thank Apo, not me. :)

Comment

If no one has been told yet, I am pretty sure TG server one is down,although my brother SuperSteve told me that one of the admins was informed.

Comment

Both servers are online.

Comment

Originally posted by Manboob's
                  If no one has been told yet, I am pretty sure TG server one is down,although my brother SuperSteve told me that one of the admins was informed.
                  Is that you Beau?
                  |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...