Server 2 business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 2 business

I just signed up recently for TG, but i have been playing on server 1 lately this month because my brother, SuperSteve plays frequently and I thought since I enjoed Counter-Strike I might enjoy tactical play. Anyhow I was wondering if we had to have a certain amount of posts,or something before we were able to play on server 2. If so please tell me what I have to do to get the privelledge to play on server 2. Thank you.

Re: Server 2 business

sorry about the typo's.....

Comment

Read the SOP's here (like you should have done already) http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

Comment

OK, i read them I guess i didn't notice them. thank you.

Comment

Keep in mind, though: server 2 is more strictly adminined than server 1.

Comment

Yeah, Ive learned that from watching my brother play and a lot of morons who get on there either get kicked and or banned. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Manboob's
              Yeah, Ive learned that from watching my brother play and a lot of morons who get on there either get kicked and or banned. Thanks.
              Yeah. Admins are under strict orders: on server 1, we slay first (and explain the reason). On server 2, the kick/ban comes automatically. You shouldn't have any issues, but so long as you know......:icon7:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X