Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game is currently unavaliable. Please try again at another time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is currently unavaliable. Please try again at another time.

Ok, what the hell.

Now that they've fixed the Direct X problems, what about this? Is this happening for everyone or is it somethign on my side?

Re: This game is currently unavaliable. Please try again at another time.

Just close Steam and start it back up.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      Just close Steam and start it back up.
      That worked for me.

Comment

Go to start on your computer and shout steam down and start it up and then restart your PC then it should work good luck

Comment

Yeah, I played on the server earlier.

I didn't even think to try that SOMEHOW. Sorry for the idiotic post.

Comment

Originally posted by DLeusch
            This is lame. Everytime i want to start any game on steam that message comes up.... and i shut steam down and started it again about 100 times. doesnt change anything.
            i, myself dont have a steam account, it is the steam account of a friend i wa strying to use ( i got his permission), so if i was to buy a steampowered game, would that be not working as well?
            No, if you were using your own Steam account it would work. It knows that you're using a friend's account...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Ok well after i completely uninsta÷÷ed steam and installe dit again it worked.
              so after i boughht a new graphix card i bought all the counter strike games, they worked fine. BUT now i got the same problem again. eff. i uninstalled steam and counterstrike retardedly many times, but i still cant play my games! Why the **** not? you really need to help me out here guys it just blows my mind how stupid steam is.
              Neuwerldorder.

Comment

Originally posted by DLeusch View Post
                Ok well after i completely uninsta÷÷ed steam and installe dit again it worked.
                so after i boughht a new graphix card i bought all the counter strike games, they worked fine. BUT now i got the same problem again. eff. i uninstalled steam and counterstrike retardedly many times, but i still cant play my games! Why the **** not? you really need to help me out here guys it just blows my mind how stupid steam is.
                What other steps have you taken to fix this?
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I did close steam and opened it up again.
                  then i restarted my computer.
                  then i restarted my computer after restarting steam etc in all variations.
                  i deleted the clientregistry.blob
                  after that i uninstalled every single game in my games list and reinstalled it. the next time i uninstalled steam.
                  my friend told me not to uninstall the game but to delete the files on my hard drive, so i did delete those. and reinstalled steam. then i just deleted random folders in the steam directory forcing it to update steam.
                  thats basically all i did.
                  Neuwerldorder.

Comment

Silly question. When you installed your new graphics card, did you download the latest drivers?
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i installed the drivers that were on the cd, and the game worked fine.
                      any game works with those drivers really. this cant be the problem. I would say it is all about steam, since every single game that doesnt run on steam works, but yet none of the steam games are starting up.
                      i mean the graphics in ricochet are entirely different than the ones in Dod source, so there why would there be the same problem with 2 entirely different games? I can actually play the games i got on steam if i crack them and start them up without using steam. Although i know this isnt all that legal, i just wanted to try that out.
                      Neuwerldorder.

Comment

YAY. Problem solved. i dont know how i did it, but steam works again. thanks to you anyways.
                        Neuwerldorder.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X