Who Is Banano?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Banano?

Last night I was playing CS: S on server 1 and there was an 11 year old kid there named BANANO. I don't know who it was, and neither did anyone else. Here is what was scary though, He was an admin. He was a really good admin too, but I have never seen him before. I asked fellow long time players, and they have never seen him before either.

Re: Who Is Banano?

That would be Ghostintheshell's son. He has T-admin abilities, he's not an admin.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
      Last night I was playing CS: S on server 1 and there was an 11 year old kid there named BANANO. I don't know who it was, and neither did anyone else. Here is what was scary though, He was an admin. He was a really good admin too, but I have never seen him before. I asked fellow long time players, and they have never seen him before either.
      What Vulcan said. He's pretty good for an 11 year old, isn't he? Ghost In The Shell taught him well.

It's sad being on a team of people who I know to be grown men, taking orders from an 11 year old that has a better grasp of the game we play then they do.

Comment

Thanks. Isn't it freaky that your dad plays the same game as you? It isn't wrong, but when you were a kid wouldn't you think it was weird that ur dad played with the same toys as you. Just think if Banano was better than his dad, that would be funny. His dad would always get mad becuase he keeps getting HShotted. HE would ground banano for being so good. "Go to ur room u keep killing me," " But dad, it is just a...," "Go to your room you H4x0r!!!," "Dad, your such a nub!!"
        Last edited by .143 Beth©; 10-07-2005, 10:59 AM. Reason: more stupid jokes

Comment

You must have posted as i was writing my post

Comment

Boy, I remember the first time I played with Banano. I was like "its a pubbie who's not only following the rules, but is activly communicating. I'm AMAZED" and then he goes "my dad is GITS"

And I'm like.. "Well that explains that one."

Comment

It's actually pretty sweet if your dad plays the same games as you - he usually has money that you don't!

I always had the new gaming systems growing up cause my dad was into it, and it'll be the same for my kids... I do remember him getting pissed when I kicked his ass though

Comment

Geez, I really cringed when I read the title of this post. I was getting ready to start appologising.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm kinda proud of my little guy now.

I think he's a decent little TG'er, I've tried to instill in him our philosophy.

I hope he was within his bounds using my sm/t-admin status, if he doesn't please let me know and I'll speak with him.
                Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Can't say I've ever had trouble with him on the servers. Top guy.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

=) i am quite happy with the posts too. I am quite thankful for all of the nice compliments

-banano

PS: i am better than my dad :S

^_^banano Goes down smooth.

Comment

He blurts out TG slogans and keeps everyone in line on the server. He is really a good admin/ player. BTW, I am now a supporting member, and when i try to use admin commands the computer says:
                      Mai Admin Plugin: You are not an admin.

What should I do, and How can i fix it?

Comment

PM Apo or Root. THey should have the answer.

As far as I have seen in the servers now, none of the commands work for T-Admins except for kicking. Everything else only works for full admins.

Comment

Guys the admin team is practically rebuilding the server again and though im happy with current maps until the admin mod is working correctly or we use the old mod and the server score isnt set to 9 only, we should just be patient and we will see the server fixed...pming root or apophis is normally the way to go but in this dark hour we must allow them to fix the server without everyone filling there pm box with wtf mate the admin mod.....
                          Tank: "What do you need, besides a miracle?"
                          Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."

I r pwnt in the facehole, u r teh winz0rz!

-Mom

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                            BTW, I am now a supporting member, and when i try to use admin commands the computer says:
                            Mai Admin Plugin: You are not an admin.

What should I do, and How can i fix it?

I happened to look at your profile a few days ago, and I don't think you had your steam ID in the proper format. Just looked again now, and the format is correct. Is this something you've done recently?

Originally posted by ^_^banano
                            PS: i am better than my dad :S
                            Oh man. That's fighting talk. GITS v Banano. 1v1 live on source TV. You can pay for viewing access by sending me your credit card number :)

Root
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                              Oh man. That's fighting talk. GITS v Banano. 1v1 live on source TV. You can pay for viewing access by sending me your credit card number :)

Root
                              Root as a supporting member i automatically get access to the fight :P Its in the bylaws article VI subsection 23 small print. Also wondering how this would work if they both play on the same computer?
                              Tank: "What do you need, besides a miracle?"
                              Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."

I r pwnt in the facehole, u r teh winz0rz!

-Mom

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X