This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 2 pass?

Okay i have read the SOP's and all that but there still no instructions for getting the pass the server 2. All it says is "The password for Server 2 has been changed and the official announcement for the Protected Server has been updated with new instructions for joining it." I've look all over for this offical announcement with these instructions. Maybe i'm missing something. Can someone link me to where this offical announcement is?

Re: server 2 pass?

Originally posted by Bugsy
    Okay i have read the SOP's and all that but there still no instructions for getting the pass the server 2. All it says is "The password for Server 2 has been changed and the official announcement for the Protected Server has been updated with new instructions for joining it." I've look all over for this offical announcement with these instructions. Maybe i'm missing something. Can someone link me to where this offical announcement is?
    Yep, you are missing something. The link is right there.

Oh, and read Wyzcrak's warning. That's as close to gospel as we get here. In other words, coming in, one post, to get the server password won't earn you any favors if you don't play according to PCS rules.

It's a protected environment. Violation of the rules on server 2 tends to get you banned from both.

That's your warning.

Comment

I've actually been playing TG for a few months, and i've read everything and i still don't see a link.

Comment

nvm i figured it out, and trust me i won't give it to anyone, cause i hate it just as you when people don't play the rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X