This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autokicked

Sorry if I'm not posting in the correct place. Not sure if there's a "Banned/kicked" fourm or atleast I haven't seen one.

Anyways, I was playing today on the server and Cingular Duality was getting onto Ben for complaining about something a TG member did. Not sure what was going on. Cingular kicked Ben just for disrepecting the TG member (I cannot remember his name). I guess I can see why, even though I thought TG rule was something similar to "You get a warning and then a kick". I do not recall Ben getting a warning. Ben said he was going to PM cingular and the TG member on the website and talk about it. I said "You do that ben. :)". I like to see myself as a joking, relaxed person and I was just trying to lighten up the mood. Ben did not seem to take any offense to it (Sorry if you did Ben). Next thing I know, I have been kicked. I attempt to rejoin many times getting the same message each time; "You have been autokicked". I wasn't sure what was going on, so I exited steam, restarted and attempted again but only to get the same message. So I find Cingular's Xfire name on the fourms and try to add him so I can ask him If I was in trouble. Apparently he wasn't signed on or rejected my request. I notice a friend of mine on Xfire and in the TG server. I ask him to ask Cingular if I was in trouble. He says "ok I did". Then he says "I got kicked and Cingular said "this isn't the place to talk about it".

So all in all, maybe alittle harsh actions were taken there, maybe not. I'm sorry if I broke the rules. If I even suspect that I have broken a rule, I usually appoligize to whom ever I had injuried or affected in my breaking the rules. My request is that I'm atleast given a warning and what rule I've broken.

Re: Autokicked

im not a CS player but if you have a problem with an admin you PM them and talk to the CS admins....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Re: Autokicked

Originally posted by canyouhearmenow7
      So all in all, maybe alittle harsh actions were taken there, maybe not. I'm sorry if I broke the rules. If I even suspect that I have broken a rule, I usually appoligize to whom ever I had injuried or affected in my breaking the rules. My request is that I'm atleast given a warning and what rule I've broken.
      You should have been given a permanent ban, I see. I suggest you read all of the rules/announcements/SOPs immediately before the ban does turn into a permaban.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X