I'm Here to Chew Bubble-Gum. Period.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Here to Chew Bubble-Gum. Period.

I may be comming back soon, I finally gathered the muscular, and social experience points needed to (walk over to my scanner, and) admit to steam (yes, steam is a living, breathing, legally binding, 'entity') that I had lost my account, and had a deprecated contact e-mail. LIEK LOL!11 Soon I will be shouting euphemisms over the microphone, so perverse, that root may have to administer a distinctly european spanking to my fleshy, pink bottom.

...not that I'd ever object to that. ;o

Re: I'm Here to Chew Bubble-Gum. Period.

Root doesn't play anymore :(

Comment

Oh great, I come all the way here for some P3lvi5 on Root homoerotica and I get a somber response from the incomparable azzman.

in short...WHYYyYYyYyyyyYY!?

Comment

Originally posted by p3lvi5
        Oh great, I come all the way here for some P3lvi5 on Root homoerotica and I get a somber response from the incomparable azzman.

in short...WHYYyYYyYyyyyYY!?
        Get your tmp away from me, azzman likes tmp show it to him
        Tank: "What do you need, besides a miracle?"
        Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."

I r pwnt in the facehole, u r teh winz0rz!

-Mom

Comment

el oh el, well, I've been away for like a month (or two, or three) so I'll probably be teh sukc for a while :(

also I don't have a microphone yet, so calling you bale-bow-emt is out of the question for now. I think I'm going to get this mic so you can here my voice like god was whispering it into your ear

http://www.audiomidi.com/C01U-USB-Mi...PID=392&AFID=3

LOL ROBOT PENI5 :3

Comment

LOL Pelvis! That one time on Militia, the first time I had met Balb.

That was a good ole time.

Comment

yeah, it was crazy, I've never seen such stunts performed, and at such a great risk to life and limb! Also cs donkey kong was cool too. Dammit valve, get back to me, or else I'll have to go to work >.<

Comment

Originally posted by p3lvi5
                I may be comming back soon, I finally gathered the muscular, and social experience points needed to (walk over to my scanner, and) admit to steam (yes, steam is a living, breathing, legally binding, 'entity') that I had lost my account, and had a deprecated contact e-mail. LIEK LOL!11 Soon I will be shouting euphemisms over the microphone, so perverse, that root may have to administer a distinctly european spanking to my fleshy, pink bottom.

...not that I'd ever object to that. ;o

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM??????????????????

lol j/k PLEASE DONT HURT ME!

Comment

I'm going to ban you all, on general principles...this thread gets an "ewwww" rating. :icon_bigg

Comment

m-m-m-max headroom!? You are teh eww! Cmon, if noones going to tell me what happened to Root, I'm going to have to make it up, and trust me, you don't want that.

Okay, against the will of all that is good and holy I will attempt to convey in man's words what has been sewn by divine providence of god.

*deep breath* he left tg, for one reason or another.

Comment

well, I've been banned for saying "lol, whateva nigga" and the stately "THEY WINS = THEY HAX, LOL!111" and what amounted to half my mantra on the so called "offensive words" (after being slayed for the combination of the two utterances in question) which seek to stifle free speech in a global political conspiracy so grand, it ain't not even funny. I suppose satirical e-humor isn't as appreciated in the server as it once was. Take care now, bye-bye then! :D

Comment

His computer blew up or some such.

Comment

well, the answer is a bit superfluous for me now, but thanks for it anyway 8)

Comment

Naw, Root obviously went hunting for his pelvis.

I've been wondering where you have been, p3lvi5. You're a good comic relief (when used appropriately and at the right time in these tactical servers... :) ). Maybe once you learn some english/typing/antin00b skills, you'll be even better... *winks*

Comment

the right time being whenever the maps name begins with cs_ and ends with harvest :p but I digress

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X