Not Sure Whats Going On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure Whats Going On

OK, I was logged on this afternoon, October 11th, and playing TG server 1 as usual. I had been playing for about an hour and a person showed up to play on the server. He was new and didnt know the rules and began to rush. I thought people had told him to stop because they started talking about him rushing, so I thought he was simply ignoring people. I went into the area he rushed and shot him from behind because I figured it would be better to kill him than let him get to Terrorist spawn and possibly kill some of their units.
    Then next round he killed me because I didn't get a chance to explain myself more than saying "Don't rush." He was kicked and continued to log on and get kicked about six times. He finally got on without the admin kicking him and I explained that I was trying to stop him so he wouldn't get kicked and would at least have a chance to learn the rules without making one of the rounds off-sided. The game continued on as usual, and the map ended, and I had to go to class so I logged off.
    After getting back to my apartment after class, I sat down on my couch, drank an IBC Rootbeer and decided that a few matches on TG1 would be fun. So I attempted to log on, only to find out that my source ID had been banned for some reason, while I wasn't even logged on. I'm not sure if it is because of killing the rusher, or some other reason, I would just like some clarification about the reason for the ban. :row__636:
    :madsmile: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-hooooo-HA-ha-ho

Re: Not Sure Whats Going On

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=31987

PM an Admin

Comment

PM any admins that were on the server when you were banned or last in the server.

God knows I should.
      Last edited by AzzMan; 10-11-2005, 06:25 PM. Reason: woest spellign evder

Comment

welcome to the forum world of TG, RdyToKillU! please read the CS:S SOP's and such. Don't worry about the ban, they are only temporary, and probably resulted in some wierd misunderstanding. if you are still banned, bring the issue up with an admin (Root) or one of his |Bot's| (remember that...:D). dont post anything about admin problems or banning in the forums, the SOP's will tell you what to do.

Comment

dang you guys!!! i was on this forum first but you 2 post before me. that always pisses me off when you spend alot of time writing an answer just to have someone else 1 sentence it.

Comment

Yeah but ours, despite being short, are very to the point and give him all the info he needs.

He should be able to find the rest of have heard it on the server- I know he's not newer than a week, and I saw those same "read the SOPs" on the server within a day.

Comment

thx guys, this helped alot.
              And I won't be posting such nonsense in the forums anymore, lol. I e-mailed mateo because I wasnt on when I got banned, so I don't know who did it. thx again
              :madsmile: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-hooooo-HA-ha-ho

Comment

Either way, don't TK no matter what the issue. Use page_admin or ask if there is an admin present in the server to deal with the situation.

I'm sure it'll be taken care of swiftly.

- -

Comment

What about self defense TK? ;)

Comment

Does suicide count as a TK?

Comment

Better yet, does killing Root count as a TK?

Comment

you know what? i don't think it does...lol

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
                          you know what? i don't think it does...lol
                          Ohhh, someone is going to get "landmined". :row__587:

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                            Ohhh, someone is going to get "landmined". :row__587:
                            'yeh' they are, while falling back to the 'garedgj'.

Comment

i dont belive killing Root counts as a TK, it only counts as a kick:D. and when did Poe get 4 stars? now he's "just really nice." thats funny.

there's an idea for a mod. just put some buggies in the levels and we are set for some TG action :D. i should really put some mines in pcs_havest, that would make for intresting gameplay, trying to sneak in and *boom.* then the skull sign beside Root's name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X