This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill be missin you guys

Well, my friend lTGlRdyToKillU somehow got himself into some trouble and was kicked and banned from the server. Thats just sad but true and he will have to deal with it. But anyone who knows me knows that im the nicest guy in the world and they all love me and are constantly trying to give me their money. But since im so nice i always say no, eventhough im poor. So, my buddy rdytokillu is diein to play some CSS so i say "hey buddy, get on over to my place and ill let you play on my account". Now your proly thinkin, Wow =DankO= is really nice. and he bought me a gun when i had no money that one time in that one level. But you will have to do without me for a few days because my buddy changed the player name to his PN lTGlRdyTokillU. so now im banned too. its like a giant banned party over here. so if your banned come to my place were gonna have snaks, party hats, and strippers. well anyways i look foward to seein you all in the future.

=DankO= "PARTY ON"

Re: Ill be missin you guys

Yo, its true. I didn't realize it banned player name, because all the notice said when I tried to log on was "banned steam ID:xxxxxxxxxxxx." I was gonna play on my favorite server for a round or two, but I got my friend banned too. :row__630:
    :madsmile: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-hooooo-HA-ha-ho

Comment

Once again PM an Admin. They can help you guys out. Posting in the forums will accomplish little besides establishing the fact that you didn't read the SOPs

Comment

Haha thats the weirdest screw up in the world, ever.

Comment

Oh, I've had worse....
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X