Hey What happens when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey What happens when..

I was just wondering what happens if you get banned but you pay for your reserve slot on TG. Im not banned or anything Im just wondering for future refrence.

Re: Hey What happens when..

You're not technically paying for a reserve slot, you're paying for a supporting membership. If you like the community enough to purchase an SM, you probably will be playing by the rules and you won't get banned as it is.

Comment

Ok thanx im just wondering because I try to play by the rules but sometimes ill play in a pub and then cometo TG and get carried away :)

Comment

Being a supporting member doesn't exclude you from any of the rules or guidelines at Tactical Gamer. Being a SM provides you with access to things such as reserved slots, but you can certainly still be banned from a single game if you violate the rules.

We have banned SMs before and they simply stop being SMs. I'd rather have fewer SMs that follow the rules and represent Tactical Gamer as they should than more SMs that are breaking the rules and giving us a bad image.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          Being a supporting member doesn't exclude you from any of the rules or guidelines at Tactical Gamer. Being a SM provides you with access to things such as reserved slots, but you can certainly still be banned from a single game if you violate the rules.

We have banned SMs before and they simply stop being SMs. I'd rather have fewer SMs that follow the rules and represent Tactical Gamer as they should than more SMs that are breaking the rules and giving us a bad image.

I Agree

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
            I was just wondering what happens if you get banned but you pay for your reserve slot on TG. Im not banned or anything Im just wondering for future refrence.
            Becoming a SM doesn't give you all the benefits they have. Being a SM simply assists the TG community by providing the decided price-per-month. The admin abilities, reserved slot, web space, etc... that's all a benefit, and perhaps as much as an incentive. They are extra priveledges (Yay, used it again) you get for going beyond the norm to help the community.

Though. You shouldn't need to worry for future reference, cause you'll never get banned? :icon16:

Comment

Originally posted by poe
              Though. You shouldn't need to worry for future reference, cause you'll never get banned? :icon16:
              Thats the way to think. Dont get banned, and you have no problem. You shouldnt pay the 80 bucks a year just so you could have reserved slots. You should want to help the community grow and expand.

That, and so you can slay people like Sabooya ;)

J/K
              |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Woo! Big words there Skid, but ones I agree with :icon14:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse