Just wondering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

I was wondering if we could do 3 nights a week to have captians games or just to play on server two im thinking Tuesday, Thursday, and either saturday or sunday that way more people can play. I work durring the week and weekend but I can play at night after 8:00 pm Central time. I am sure other people are haveing the same problems like me who want to show up for the weekly captains games but cant. Mabey on the weekends we could do a captains game and then like a tourney or something towards the end of the night and I am also thinking about us doing like an all nighter one weekend playing pcs or something what do you guys think? let me know!

Re: Just wondering

We've already got some kind of Hostage REscue tourney planned, but I like the idea of Capts three nights a week.

On top of that, we should do more Capts commonly. Whenever I mention it everyone goes "no we're playing on server 1" or something, but Capts is basically the common.. THING for PCS.

Comment

whens the tourney and can I play in it?

Comment

Lucky, I think the weekly captain games start at 8pm central on Tuesday and Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
          whens the tourney and can I play in it?
          The tourney is currently being discussed but is supposed to go under way before the end of the year.
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Are the captains games actually running twice a week?

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
              Are the captains games actually running twice a week?

Root
              No, not yet.

Comment

Hmmm I think we need to do something though. and something on the weekends

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                  Whenever I mention it everyone goes "no we're playing on server 1" or something, but Capts is basically the common.. THING for PCS.
                  I stick by that statement. No one ever wants to, for SOME reason.
                  Last edited by AzzMan; 10-13-2005, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I have showed up for them twice a week as scheduled but it is rare that anybody else shows up. Guys (and gals) it is listed in the calendar. There is one scheduled for tonight, check the calendar, it will reveal many secrets to you.

Comment

you know, over on the NS server, we have captains games every night -wink wink, nudge nudge-
                      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

More like "If you're willing to go and buy Half-Life and then install NS which might cost money if you're to lazy to check, you might be able to play in a captains game that you don't even know what happens in the game you're playing."

Worst idea ever, for sure!

Comment

More like "you get to be on a team with the awesomely fabulous keres telilng you what to do on a game that is free to download with an amazing community"
                          best idea ever, for sure.
                          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Obviously it requires my $20 with which to purchase the original Halflife! For this, nothing can be done :(

Comment

well I love NS Azz you should try it out when you get a chance it is really adicting and im not so sure you need HL 1 to run it. but noe the less if you have any friends who have it try it out you might like it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X