This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

I've looked around but couldn't find where I would be able to find Teamspeak. Im interested in downloading it.

Re: Teamspeak

Originally posted by catcherguy247
    I've looked around but couldn't find where I would be able to find Teamspeak. Im interested in downloading it.
    Google is your friend. www.goteamspeak.com
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

yep, all the info you will need to know is in the SOP's somewhere. just look around, and remember to give yourself a nickname, that screwed me up so much.

Comment

Yeah TS is a really useful little program. And ditto on the nickname thing. Took me a while to figure that one out.

---

Comment

The quality is so much better than regular talk on CS:S. You can actually see what the persons voice actually sounds like. Remember to get the little mod so you can see which person that is talking. I think its called TeamSpeak Overlay or something like that. It gets annoying when you cant see which person that is talking.
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Originally posted by SkidMark
            The quality is so much better than regular talk on CS:S. You can actually see what the persons voice actually sounds like. Remember to get the little mod so you can see which person that is talking. I think its called TeamSpeak Overlay or something like that. It gets annoying when you cant see which person that is talking.
            http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Wow! Just goes to show how many people don't read the SOP's. There's nothing in this thread that's not contained in the SOP forum.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...