Revival of Server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revival of Server 2

* I hate seeing Server 2 empty all the time. I use to try from time to time to get games going but I never tried hard enough. So this is my pledge to get Server 2 to the point where people have to wait to get in, hopefully one day even SMs will have to be waiting to get in.

I hereby pledge to always go to Server 2 before going to Server 1. If there are people on I will stay and play some amazing PCS games. If there is nobody there I will wait 15 minutes in hopes of drawing a crowd to get a game going. The only reason to ever go to Server 1 is if I hear there is a Captains Game.

Re: Revival of Server 2

Originally posted by Phantom
    I hereby pledge to always go to Server 2 before going to Server 1. If there are people on I will stay and play some amazing PCS games. If there is nobody there I will wait 15 minutes in hopes of drawing a crowd to get a game going. The only reason to ever go to Server 1 is if I hear there is a Captains Game.
    Great! Love the idea.

I can't go to server 2 first, as I have to go to server 1, but I strongly encourage PCS players to go to 2 whenever they can.

Oh, and I successfully ran a captain's game on server 1 last night. Great fun, even with the long rounds. Not one grumble either.

If I have PCS players on 1 wanting to play a CG, I have no problem imposing it on the pub regs.

Just ask.

Comment

Sounds good Mateo. Right now I'm not able to play CSS because I am at home on my laptop. But once i get back to my dorm room I will be playing again. I just really hate seeing Server 1 full and server 2 empty.

Comment

Had an ok game on server 2 earlier. Grabbed a bunch of regs off server 1 and away we went. Italy was a very hard fight. Aztec not so much so. Still, a better standard than server 1. Now all we have to do is raise the bar even higher on server 2.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

s2 ftw
          let's do it! I'll try to do the same, unless I get really game antsy. I've waited in server 2 for like 30 min once, and nobody came... usually they do, though. The biggest issue is people want to log on and play, not wait and do nothing. But if we can keep a constant flow of at least a couple people there...
          s2 ftw!

Comment

OMG. poe with 5 green bubbles. there are so many :D. i believe that server 2 should be brought back to what it was before BF2 came out. how about we make a funky colors night where the walls are purple!

j/k

unless we are serious about a revival of server 2 and people are willing to sit on server 2 instead of server 1, its never going to come back. with that:

i sign the pledge to go on server 2 even if there are people on server 1.

Comment

I'm down, I always want to play in server 2 but can't ever make the captains game...

Good post, hopefully this will revive server 2.

Comment

Lets be clear - 2v2 involving hardcore PCS players is far more desirable than 7v7 poor PCS players. Quality NOT quantity on server 2 please.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                  OMG. poe with 5 green bubbles. there are so many :D
                  I swear... you just stare at those bubbles at all my posts.

Alright guys, we need to stick to this.

Keep in mind the TGCS community is growing rapidly, so there should be plenty of people. They just need to see other players in the server. If they see, they will come.

For those of you who are unaware of the CS Server 2:
                  (SOPs) Protected PCS
                  (SOPs) Server 2 Password
                  (SOPs) CounterStrike Official Rules, Announcements, and SOPs

Comment

I'll be there all the time once I am able to straighten some things out with the admins. I can't wait to see the rise of s2 though, the play there often reaches the 'perfect' environment that you just can't get anywhere elese.

Comment

Defiantly good playing. I ended up playing all night with those boys. Italy, Aztec, Office and Cobble. Great playing. Good work everyone. Let's do it again sometime.

Comment

You know what guys, well done.

Server 1: 0/16 players.
                        Server 2: 12/16 players.

Keep this up. We've no reason to be on server 1 and play with them damn pubbies! :P We have enough people to fill up both servers anyway.

Comment

Server 2 empty no more with 24/7 captains games if the circumstances are right.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X