Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [captain]

Here's a suggestion:

Whoever joins Server 2 first, is default captain and must put a [captain] in their tag.

Only when there are 4 or more players join can a captain's game begin. Any play before then should be considered usual Server 2 play - meaning proper pure objective gameplay.

The [captain] can carry the tag and lead the ever growing squad as players join, unless a) asked to remove it by an admin or a t-admin, no discussion, or b) they wish to hand it over to another player.

And, to keep it fair for both sides, when players join they must spectate until another player arrives, and then they can join the game together.

If an odd player does join and unbalance the teams, then all play must stop while the interloper is informed of the situation, and then killed.

i think that this would help captain's games begin more naturally, and develop more continuity on a more regular basis.

But what do you think?

No, not you! Him behind you....with the big knife...look out!

Re: [captain]

Yes, that would be excellent. I think that anyone joining server 2 is an accomplished TG member, andshould know what to do when joining server 2. To help inforce this something should be posted in the "SERVER 2 Password" that explains to join specs when you join the game, or to auto assign, etc." It should be assumed that there is a captain's match going on. Captains matches are fun, and express the heights of PCS. I will always join server 2 now, in hopes of playing a captains match.

Comment

Yeah.

100% aboard.

EDIT: Omgz its poes shortestt post lolz1!1
      Last edited by poe; 10-17-2005, 10:54 PM. Reason: Omgz its poes shortestt post lolz1!1

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

I think that is a great idea.

Comment

Good idea. Btw, great playing with you guys tonight.

P.S. - Not really my place but T-admin was taken away, correct? In my opinion, I think Beth was a great admin and did not abuse his powers in any way. So if the admins are gona hand pick T-admins, as I heard from some people, I defiantly recommend Beth.

Comment

Originally posted by canyouhearmenow7
              P.S. - Not really my place but T-admin was taken away, correct? In my opinion, I think Beth was a great admin and did not abuse his powers in any way. So if the admins are gona hand pick T-admins, as I heard from some people, I defiantly recommend Beth.
              I would think it's your place to offer an opinion, I just think this isn't the place to do it. The admins are no doubt working something out that will better benefit the community. I would suggest PMing one of the admins (lol poor Root :D ) with your thoughts (and make sure it's clear that it is your opinion and not how it "should be." Nothing is more irritating for an admin than to be told how things should be by people other than your boss. No offense... but y'know?). And I'm a big supporter of evidence, so don't just be like "Hey, I like him." Be like "I like him because.... and.... also..." etc.

And my dad needs to get off the computer so I can play! Blargh!
              Last edited by poe; 10-18-2005, 12:41 AM. Reason: lols that poe really aint thinkin his posts thru 2night

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X