Captain games tonight on Server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain games tonight on Server 2

Just got done playing Four captains game on Server 2 and it was a blast!

We played on Italy, Aztec, Cbble, and Office. There was a bit of trouble with nades in the hostage room in Office, but that was reduced significantly with some well placed threats. =)

Overall, everyone played top notch. Special citation for excellence should go to Superman, who's team won three of the games.

Special citation for bad bad man should go to Buck, who laughed when I fell down the ladder shaft in cbble and that really hurt my feelings. =( *sniffle*

Re: Captain games tonight on Server 2

I got a good laugh out of it too, just so you know ;)

Comment

Yeah, well you get a special citation for bad bad man also.... you damn dirty ape.

Comment

Thank you Laz. I must give alot of credit for the win on office to Laz. Most of the rounds he called the plan. Most of the plans worked beautifully. Our goal on most rounds was not only to rescue the hosties, but also to have no casulties on our team. We usually succeeded. Great game guys. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
          Just got done playing Four captains game on Server 2 and it was a blast!

We played on Italy, Aztec, Cbble, and Office. There was a bit of trouble with nades in the hostage room in Office, but that was reduced significantly with some well placed threats. =)

Overall, everyone played top notch. Special citation for excellence should go to Superman, who's team won three of the games.

Special citation for bad bad man should go to Buck, who laughed when I fell down the ladder shaft in cbble and that really hurt my feelings. =( *sniffle*
          Laz... you sure do like to make those "...games tonight..." threads. :P

I wish I was there, though. I really want in with all this fun. I hate my gaming comp being occupied :(

And LOL! on falling down the ladder. Worse could happen though :P (ie flashbanging yourself and jumping off a ledge and dying)

Comment

The worst that can happen to a player is when he nades himself. If anyone recalls me doing that. I am .:eM | Superman |TG|. I have a bad habit of nading myself. 5 times in the last 2 weeks. Not to mention the nade kills on teammates I accidently make. Lets just say my arm isn't what it use to be. :)

Comment

The idea developed, I think as of today, of "Server 2 = Captain's games" is AWESOME. The teams are picked smoothly, and everyhting goes fine, then the two captains have a knife battle then the game starts. It is so cool. So now we can have EXTREME PCS like is said a couple of nights ago. I knew my dream would come true. This was a great stepping stone to revive server 2. It worked too. All night server 1 was 14/16 and server 2 was 16/16. REMEMBER GUYS. Server 2 is for people who completely understand the rules. PLEASE don't nade the hosties again. I cannot stress this enough. Just beccause we dont have pubbies in there doesn't mean that we must do all the things that we hate them to do. Using tactics and Comm as an excuse to throw a nade that has a 1% chance of injuring hosties is not acceptable. Come on guys lets bring this to a new caliber. Do what is right.
              P.S.- I am saddened that T-Admin powers were taken away, but lets not complain in any form until the Full Admins make a descicion about the situation.
              Remember T-admin was a privilage that came with SM, but it could and was taken away from us. With the T-admin tag came great responsibility, and leadership. I don't think I was the best, but I was new and learning. I tried, but cant anymore until a descicion is made. I respect the Admins' descision, and hope for a quick and correct desicion.
              I wanted to become a SM because of all the Anarchy on S1, but then I realized that I am supporting the best hobby I have. I want to keep TG alive for as long as I play CSS. So in server 2 lets keep it PCS guys. Please!!

Comment

I love you Beth. I defiantly would want you as admin when I'm playing.

P.S. - I agree with Beth. We had a 98% PCS game tonight, but a few things were just wacky. Try to follow the rules as best as you can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X