I find this Odd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find this Odd.

Does anyone find themselves playing by themselves in S1 or S2 at random times of the day, like between classes? I don't know why, but I was in S1 to check and make sure I didn't have any loose binds, and I started playing Italy all by myself. I was a CT and just rescued the hostages in different ways, and was trying different things out. I must have played for 20 minutes before realizing that I was all by myself. Then I thought to myself, "This is weird, I do this all the time." Does anyone else play CS:S all by themselves, or just to wait for others to join?

Another thing, but this one not so odd. I Find that playing 1v1 or 2v2 at slow times of the day really bring out the best strategies. Not because they need skill, or whatever, but because those types of matches sometimes give you a perspective to what the other team is thinking. Once, I played a 1v1 with someone on Italy, and after each round we would discuss what we think was going to happen, and how each of us would react. I love this discussion, because when you talk about plans to the other team, you can save that info for later times when in captains matches, etc.

So, I just wanted to start this thread to ask what you guys think of this 1v1 and 1v0 action that sometimes takes place with me, or if it happens to you. Also, I made this thread to lighten things up from all the negativity with the status of S1 and S2. Let's just read the SOPS, play PCS, and have fun. It is just a game; we don't have to let it make us feel bad, or hurt our feelings. Once everyone learns how to play the mature way, we can all have fun, and realize that what we have here at TG adds a great new element to online gaming, as long as we know how to play maturely, and welcome people willing to learn into our server.

Re: I find this Odd.

I play on the servers by myself some times. But I must say, my favorite team layout (unless I'm in the mood for a team and some hardcore PCS), is 1v2, while I'm the person alone. It forces you to plan way beyond what you normally would, because you cannot afford to die. It tests you, bringing you to the extremes of your personal skills.

Comment

So, you're saying that playing with yourself brings out the extremes of your personal skills?

I just want to make sure we're all clear on this.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yes, Being EXTREME is what it is all about these days. Escpecially, when I don't think I can live it down, so I feed off of it.
        And yes, I do like to play with myself, but it is okay when another person is there to watch, or play with me too.
        Just saying you think better when you are not worried about dying, and you can plan better.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
          And yes, I do like to play with myself, but it is okay when another person is there to watch, or play with me too.

... ....... nah.. too easy.

Comment

Wow, it sure is nice to know how many of us like to play with themselves at random times during the day!
            Laz, he even plays with himself while others watch....ewwwwww. Hey to each his own.
            Lol Lol Lol.
            J/K, I could not pass this one up.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

I purposely worded it like that to get my point across, and bring light to the situation.

Comment

You're not weird because you play with yourself, everyone does it on occasion. Look, there are simply times when you can't find someone else to play with.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X