Games on 9/19 between 8:00 and 9:00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games on 9/19 between 8:00 and 9:00

I was just kinda bored and decided to open up Steam and check the servers. Saw a server with 9v and someone else playing(sorry forgot your name). So thought "what the hey" Ive got nothing to lose.

Man I had everything to gain. We played on piranesi, aaa, and a couple rounds of beirut.

It was 9v and I for like one round and then Max Death joined. My internet crashes so i reconnect and join the CTs along wiht 9.

We rape max for a few rounds and I decide to change spots with max. For some reason everything just fell together. My plans actually worked, and I won the last 2 rounds of that map.

Next map is aaa. Its me and 9 again on CTs. Communication was great, we new where each other where the entire time, and everyhing just fell together. We didnt lose one round.

Next map is beirut. From what Ive heard this map is very difficult for the CTs. Ive never played it as a CT before. The teams are Me and Max vs 9 and Danko. I was the captain for the CTs. Again we had great communication, Max did everything perfectly and everything just fell together the was it was meant to.

I think that the passwording of server 1 was an amazing idea. It so far has greatly increased my want to play again. Now its time to start beggin my mom and dad for that 80 bucks again.

From what I played tonite, this is the way that PCS was meant to be played, even if if it was just 2v1 or 2v2, and this is the way that CS:S was meant to be played. I also would like to acknowledge Max Death as to being an excelent sport even though he was getting beaten like a red-headed step child ;). Thankyou TacticalGamer for my home for CS:S!
    |CS:S Development Team|

Re: Games on 9/19 between 8:00 and 9:00

Now that's a good memory! A whole month ago and you still recall the details!

Also - yes, I am glad of the passworded server 1. Even something as simple as that will make the people play at a more elevated level, because it purges any "public server" feeling (obviously). I played a few rounds at office earlier today when I had the chance, and even though I was on defense there was great teamwork and communication. I love it! Mmm!

Comment

i thoroughly enjoyed it too, and the company, and it's nice to relive it here, via the medium of Mr Skid's words, who is the perfect teammate, and fellow shiny gun fan.

Comment

Originally posted by poe
        Now that's a good memory! A whole month ago and you still recall the details!

Also - yes, I am glad of the passworded server 1. Even something as simple as that will make the people play at a more elevated level, because it purges any "public server" feeling (obviously). I played a few rounds at office earlier today when I had the chance, and even though I was on defense there was great teamwork and communication. I love it! Mmm!
        OMG Dont pay attention to that. I am retarded. It was tonight 10/19, maybe someone could change the name of this thread. And 9 you too are one of the best teamates one could have ;)
        |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

I had a couple of good games with 9v on beirut the other day. He really needs to get his mic back though!

9v, get the mic! Get it!!!

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
          steve: OMG
          steve: TOO
          root: ****ing hell
          root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Since the password went up and everyone is playing on their best behavior I have had nothing but good games.
            Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
            Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Yeah after the recent changes games have been alot better.

Comment

As I said, it is a bright day for TGCS when that went up. My belief in that is only strengthened because of the results.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X