Poe MIA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poe MIA

I got into an argument with my parents this evening about where I am going to college (they seem to think they can control my every decision), and somehow it resulted in my dad changing the password for the gaming computer. I don't know when I will have access to it again, but I shall do my best to scheme a way to get my password and get back on. I'll miss you guys. Hope to see you on the servers soon.

Until then, I'll only be on the forums.

Poe

Re: Poe MIA

Research hacking dude, what is it, XP? that should be easy man! Get to work!

Comment

That's harsh man. Crack the case open, but a new HD in, and away you go :)

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Easy solution, Tell him your going to school for computer programming and your going to be a hacker and make virus and spyware to infect his computer.

- -

Comment

Got to love parenting.
          If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Comment

Update: My mom has ordered me out of the house. I'll see what I can do, but things are looking pretty downhill. I'll see if I can at least try to stay active on the forums.

Comment

It's because you live in Olympia. That sucks Poe, best of luck.
              Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
              |TG| Shifty Powers and |TG| KungFuChicken

Comment

Sorry to hear that Poe. I hope this is only temporary for you...until you're ready to leave, that is.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
                [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
                Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

I know how to reset/remove Admin's password on any Win2000/XP computer.. but seems like you've got a bit more going on now and prolly wouldn't be bothered with games and stuff for a while.. :(

daym..

Comment

Just start the computer, and continually press F5 on startup then it will bring you to a startup selection screen. Choose safemode with network capabilities, then log in as administrator. Then go to the user accounts, and delete the password. Then restart the computer. Bam password removed that easy. Then you cna go back into the account and put your own password in. Then you can restart again and press F2 on startup to bring up the BIOS, then set a BIOS password that cannot be removed unless your open up the computer case, and reset the BIOS. Windows makes loopholes or people who forget their PWs, but it also makes PWs stupid, becasue my 10 year old bother taught me that trick.

Comment

Last update: My mother has instead changed her mind and is looking for somewhere else for me to stay. I don't know the next time I'll be able to log on. Hopefully I'll come back soon. I'll miss all the great people here. I'll try to keep in touch.

Poe

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                        Last update: My mother has instead changed her mind and is looking for somewhere else for me to stay. I don't know the next time I'll be able to log on. Hopefully I'll come back soon. I'll miss all the great people here. I'll try to keep in touch.

Poe
                        Good luck buddy.

Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by poe

Poe
                          Just remember that dealing with real life is more important than any dumb computer game... Dealing with your parents is more important than checking in here...

That said, feel free to PM, IM or email me about anything you want. Good luck. And, don't forget, life just gets better and better...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Good Luck, I can't see how it can be that bad, you are such a good guy here, how can you get somepone that mad?
                            well, good luck anyway, just go where they want you to go, then after your freshman year transfer.

Comment

POEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright dude, ill miss ya. Handle your parents and get back to us, Your part of our family too, i could care less what college you go to. Just get edumacated...:P
                              Tank: "What do you need, besides a miracle?"
                              Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."

I r pwnt in the facehole, u r teh winz0rz!

-Mom

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X