Live in TX?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live in TX?

How many of you guys that play Cs:s live in TX just wondering because I have an Idea and I was wondering who was in my area I live in north TX.

Re: Live in TX?

I live in Denton currently, and Houston when I'm not in school.

Comment

Where am I?

Comment

I am definately not in my location.

Comment

Eh? Someone call me?

Comment

Tyler is where Superman and I live, hes lives like 9houses down from me.

Comment

I wanted to know so that I can stalk you all, so thanx for the ones who let me know where u live!

lol, Just jokin, I was wondering because maybe you guys would want to hang out and play at a lan party or something some time Oh and I live in Frisco, TX you guys in the Denton area should know where thats at send me an Email [email protected] or Im me on AIM MMAsSEXYcadet.

Comment

I live in Corpus. Have gone to school in Beaumont and Huntsvile, then in Ruston, LA for a while. Going to UNT in August for another BS in Anthro.

Comment

And remember, no matter where you go, there you are!
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Oooh.... I hope you have other options for schools other than UNT, this school sucks hard. The teachers are underpaid and so the school ends up using TA's and unlicensed teachers for an inordinate number of it's lower level classes. Financial Aid is a nightmare, myself and everyone I know (about 6 ppl) all have problems every single year. It's always something, and the school could really give a crap less, so you get the run around for about 2 months into the school year till you can actually get your financial aid. Oh, and tuition has gone up by almost 200% in the last 4 years. And one more thing, while you wait for your loans to come in, you HAVE to take out a short-term loan which the school is gracious enough to offer through Wells-Fargo whom the school has a contract with. Soooo, the school raises tuition created the need for more financial aid, then they lose the financial aid money and they make you pay money to borrow money from their friend (wells-fargo), then magically 2 months later your money shows up (minus fees for having to take out a short term loan and for breaking up your tuition payments into installments). Plus you get to deal with the Ultra Conservative groups on campus (I mean faaaaaaaaarrr right wing) who think things like Women's Rights are silly, and many of these dinosaurs teach. Oh, but your tuition money does go to something good! They're using it to take out parking spaces (which were scarce to begin with) to put in buildings that won't be functioning for another 5 years.

Ahh, that felt good to get off of my chest, Long story short if you're headed for UNT and still have time to back out, DO IT! If not, best of luck to you ><;;;

Comment

Originally posted by Uchiha Obito
                      I live in Denton currently, and Houston when I'm not in school.
                      Like that dent on your chin? Which I will ... aww nevermind, you guys wouldn't get an RHPS plug anyways.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X