Supporting Member Spots not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Member Spots not working

I was wondering if the SM slots were going to be turned on any time soon? I miss playing... :(
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Supporting Member Spots not working

Originally posted by Rincewind
    I was wondering if the SM slots were going to be turned on any time soon? I miss playing... :(
    You sure they aren't working? I seem to be able to connect no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
      I'm not aware that reserved slots have been turned off. Mind you, it hasn't exactly been hard to get on server 1 lately.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

What are you doing to USE the reserved slot, and what behavior are you experiencing from the server afterwards that differs from that behavior which you expect?
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          What are you doing to USE the reserved slot, and what behavior are you experiencing from the server afterwards that differs from that behavior which you expect?
          You sound like a psychologist....so, what did you intend to do? And how did that make you feel? :icon_bigg

Comment

I was typing 'connect <ip>' in consol and it gave me a server full message. It seems to work after that reboot tonight though, so no worries. :)
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X