Floating defusal kits and bugsy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating defusal kits and bugsy?

I was playing CSS on de_aaa at about 9:30, and the CTS won. We respawned and I was the only one left. I looked around then started to see floating HE nades, flashes, smokes, and defusal kits. Then I could see through the walls, and all the glass disappeared. I would see guns and knives floating around, and then some AK-47s. I shot at the ak-47 with nothing (being that my hud disappeared besides my x-hairs) and killed the ak, then i saw bugsy. Bugsy was the only player I could see. I was freaking out. I dindn't know what happened, but it was the funnest 15 minutes CSS I ever had.

Re: Floating defusal kits and bugsy?

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
    I was playing CSS on de_aaa at about 9:30, and the CTS won. We respawned and I was the only one left. I looked around then started to see floating HE nades, flashes, smokes, and defusal kits. Then I could see through the walls, and all the glass disappeared. I would see guns and knives floating around, and then some AK-47s. I shot at the ak-47 with nothing (being that my hud disappeared besides my x-hairs) and killed the ak, then i saw bugsy. Bugsy was the only player I could see. I was freaking out. I dindn't know what happened, but it was the funnest 15 minutes CSS I ever had.
    Turn your h4x off.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I blame directX.

Comment

Its that crazy weed you've been smoking man!

Comment

I thinks you'd better SHARE some o' that crack!

Comment

The whole game he was like "a gun magazine is following me"!

Seemed like his game was more fun. :row__644:

Comment

It was awesome. There were all kinds of aweosme stuff. I saw boots too. The boots were floating every once in a while then they would turn into guns. I was having lots of fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X