My next game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next game?

I am considering either AA or CSS as the next game I purchase. I know posting here in a CSS forum is a bit biased but what would you recommend?
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: My next game?

AA? Americas Army? Isnt that a free game anymore?

ANd i recommend CSS
    If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Comment

AA is free. So yeah get it from our download section.

HL2 Gold pack is what i recommend as well, you get the new HL2, css, DoD and all the old classics. You will also be able to try out NS with that.

- -

Comment

Try AA out... but give it some time. It's frustrating getting through the training, but the actual game is a more advanced CSS that requires better strategy & tactics & teamwork.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
          Try AA out... but give it some time. It's frustrating getting through the training, but the actual game is a more advanced CSS that requires better strategy & tactics & teamwork.
          This was an answer I was looking for thank you. I have actually already DL'ed it but I haven't installed it.
          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle
            This was an answer I was looking for thank you. I have actually already DL'ed it but I haven't installed it.
            Don't get me wrong, I like playing CSS too. CSS games are shorter, maps are smaller and can sometimes end up falling heavily towards the twitch player. I've had some great games in CSS.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Css > *

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                AA is free. So yeah get it from our download section.

HL2 Gold pack is what i recommend as well, you get the new HL2, css, DoD and all the old classics. You will also be able to try out NS with that.
                Gold is for suckers :p. It's just silver plus they give you a hat, a poster and an HL2 postcard. Plus an "I am a tool" temporary tattoo! :icon_lol: .

---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X