This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is This

I have never had any trouble playing PCS on TGS. But lately I have grown used to being kicked for accidently shooting a teammate or not calling "the right" plan when i have the bomb... or whatever, mostly petty things. But i got used to this and i still enjoy TGS. Im sure people will always get ill tempered while playing CS because that happens. But admins should not display what i like to call "the little princess attitude". I have noticed... and im sure many others have too, that certin admins have somewhat lost control of their "admin attitudes". I myself get upset and show my anger by whining and such.... but i would not do such a thing if i was an admin. im not an admin so i cant help but feel like even this forum is meaningless. i just wish we could all play counter strike and have a good time instead of sitting down and being pissed off for 2 hours straight. i have seen so many players that i play with alot loose their cool lately due to the negative attitude that certin people pretty much always have. now i have been told by an admin that he would like to perma ban me... and for what. I have even noticed players get scared... im serious i can hear their voice shaking and such. one time i heard a scared voice reply "sir" to an upset admin. i follow admin team orders... but this is a team and teamwork is needed. listen i love TG its the only server i play and i hate to see it fall apart because of bad attitudes. and i hate to be told ill be perma banned for personal reasons. i think we should all try a bit harder to get along.
    please follow up on this i want input from everybody.

Re: Why Is This

I got through the first two lines of this and discovered two things.

1. failure to show the respect of line breaks to your reader
    2. bitching about admins when you're told to PM that stuff

Either locks a thread in a forum I moderate.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Why Is This

Originally posted by =DankO=
      i love TG
      Love it enough to voice your concerns to an admin instead of hosting dramapalooza in the forums.

You're banned for a week. You call yourself a regular and you haven't even read the SOPs.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X