This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

i love the SOPs. i read them. i have read them. and the new skins... GREAT. I guess its a full moon

tonight. We should get together on the forums and make certain times listed. like prime times where good

TG players get together and play scheduled games and such. of course this would be when S2 is back

up. but it would be fun to have a certain map picked out of the rotation for say like 8 players and such.

Say S1 is full and 8 players go to S2 just as a small game.... this is cool to me because it will develop

comunication and all sorts of other skillz. well just seein what you all think. maybe more than one person

could comment on this. maybe

your beloved =DankO=
    and milk is way better now

Re: hello

IBTL....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Re: hello

DankO, you're invited to use any form of contact listed in my profile to contact me at your convenience.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X