Admin Wanted- Great Pay!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Wanted- Great Pay!!

Hey, I am not sure if the page admin is still working, so I just wanted to ask an admin to come to S1 and solve the lack of communication problem, and the TOTAL lack of PCS. It is getting annoying that everyone is running around with their heads cut off, and no one can restore order to the server.
    So come if you read this, if not, no worries, I think I can bear the madness.

Re: Admin Wanted- Great Pay!!

otw, but I've got to download cs_office_extended

Comment

I am extremely sorry I didn't page admin(I did Read the SOPs), but I wasn't sure if the server crash bugged the page admin procedure. I also didn't want to try the traditonal way in fear of being fussed by someone for not reading the SOPs, or being up to date, in case I did it wrong. Sorry again, but this was the most useful way that I could think of at the time.

Comment

ya, some admins are usually hanging in TS somewhere, but usually a bad map will kill the pubbies away.

Comment

wait a seconed, we have a problem with no PCS style of game play on server one? Isnt that a password protected server? therefor shouldnt every one already either be a member of TG. So maybe this pass on server one isnt working? HHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? ??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
            wait a seconed, we have a problem with no PCS style of game play on server one? Isnt that a password protected server? therefor shouldnt every one already either be a member of TG. So maybe this pass on server one isnt working? HHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? ??????????????
            That just means bans come much quicker. Hang in there lucky i'm sure you'll live.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
              That just means bans come much quicker. Hang in there lucky i'm sure you'll live.
              I'm not sure of that.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
                Vulcan I believe you're missing his point. He's actually making some sort of kindergarten reference to the fact that server 1 was running without a password for part of last night.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I have a question, is cs_office_extended still running on the TG servers? I HATE that map for PCS play, there is no point to it. The largest extension to the map comes outside of the map and away from the hostages. Yes, it gives the CT's another point of entrance and an another option for taking long hall, but these don't seem to be worthwhile contributions to the map. Not to mention, taking the hosties out the new route is generally not a good idea as they get stuck coming down the boxes. The map is neat, but on the servers I have played it on it simply lends itself to being more of a frag map than before. Feel free to bring up a counter point please, I love office and one more excuse to play it is fine by me.

Comment

I haven't had that issue uchi, one thing it does do, is make for a much more volatile long hall defense. You can be shot through the windows as well now. I think if anything it encourages more of a defense tactic. I'm sure with the right players it could easily be a fragmonkey map, much like cs_office.

- -

Comment

I NEVER liked to play office before as a t, but now the defensive aspect of play is more desirable IMO. Office_extended is now in my top 5 maps.

Oh ya, Is my sig too big, as far as the fonts, on my laptop (1680x1050) they are alright, but on my home desktop (10240x768) it looks a little large.

Well, until monday see you guys later I'm going fishing to post some pics in Broken's thread. Expect BIG ones like 30+ lbs; redfish of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                        Vulcan I believe you're missing his point. He's actually making some sort of kindergarten reference to the fact that server 1 was running without a password for part of last night.

Root
                        Actuly I was just wondering if this had anything to do with a password I wasnt playing last night so i dont know what ur talking about r00t

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X