Tactical Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Servers

I have looked and looked. Does anybody know of any other servers that play PCS?
    The game really just isnt fun unless you have a long buy time and play tactically.

Re: Tactical Servers

i take it nobody knows of any others. i will look tonight and give an update. keep an eye open for one though.

Comment

To tell you the truth, I think PCS was a term coined by Apophis. Well ,at least I think that was said in a discussion a while back.
      I can't find that thread though.

TGS tries to, but their server is down.

Seach the forums, maybe you will find something:
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=61198

Comment

As far as I know, there is no other server that plays exactly like we do. PCS was introduced by Apophis. You won't find 'PCS' anywhere else but TG. As Beth mentioned, TGS plays a similar style, but I believe they shut their CS server down and replaced it with BF2.

Good luck trying to find anything remotely close though. :)

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Dead Men Walking has a Tactical CounterStrike server. TCS is very similar to PCS. They are our UK sisters!
          http://deadmen.co.uk/
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

TGS had a server for a while but then bf2 came out and no one played on it. So the owner of the server just shut it down for a while. Recently myself and a few other members asked for it to be put back up. It was but the owner didnt realize he needed to update the beetlefarts mod so the server was just crashing. Atm he still hasnt done it but is doing it now. I got bored and bought my own server for a month and will be using the same rules as TGS used before bf2 came out. Once the TGS server does come back on the rules will be a lil diff then TG. It will have hard boundaries not soft like TG atm meaning if they step out of the boundaries once unless it was an accident they will be warned then slain/warned again then kicked then banned and so on. Also crackjumping will be allowed. Everything else is pretty much the same. If wanted once the TGS server is back up I can post the server I.P. just so if the TG server's are empty and some of us are in the TGS one u can check and join if ya want. This post was not meant to start any crackjumping or boundaries bashign just to let u know. Also not meant to take away the TG ppl which wouldnt happen anyways.

Comment

Tibian, by all means post your IP here. As for crackjumping, you're entitled to have whatever rules you want on your own server.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                Dead Men Walking has a Tactical CounterStrike server. TCS is very similar to PCS. They are our UK sisters!
                http://deadmen.co.uk/
                Sisters? Checks groinarea...;)
                We play TCS, it's almost the same as PCS, also a friendly clan of ours has just started a TCSserver for CZ. Here is a link to their site: http://www.bodclan.org.uk/
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by -=[dMw]=-DuVeL
                  Sisters? Checks groinarea...;)
                  Hehe... Yes, that word was carefully chosen! :row__739:
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

lol... sisters huh, do they have custom skins like us. ill be sure to check that out DuVel. thanks for informing me. and thank you cingular duality as well.

Nobody get the wrong idea. ill always be a TG player. i represent our servers. but i just wanted to know of others to add to my favorites when no ones on TG.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X