Kark mad! Kark smash!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kark mad! Kark smash!

Kark been gone long time. Rome: Total War, Resident Evil 4, wrestling, and academics be consuming his time. Now he come back to find things changed. Now he have to check main section to find magic words for server 1 (he wonder why password not in SOPS), he find that he been sitting still looking at light box for 1/2 of 1/24 of 1/28 of a moon waiting for things to get on his magic box, watching little box thing make more box thing. He find that he not want wait longer, and stomps off to forums to blow steam off.

Seriously, can we get like a massive list together of things that have changed since I last played here over I think a month ago? :(

Re: Kark mad! Kark smash!

Lazarus feel for Kark. Lazarus suggest hammer to cranium for Kark. Lazarus believes this is the only way.

Seriously, think it over. Stop, hammer time!

Comment

Well, the English language surley has evolved. So, that could be #1.

Comment

^ Look up, Read the sticky.
        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

I'm assuming you mean the post count thread thing? I dont care about my post count. I felt frustration last night that I waited over half an hour to download everything, I couldn't find the password in the SOPS so I checked general forums, I find that temp admin has been completely changed, we have many new maps, and all this in less than 2 months. Its just a little... surprising kind of, and also a little expected.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
            Well, the English language surley has evolved. So, that could be #1.
            Yes the english has evolved ^^

:P
            Tank: "What do you need, besides a miracle?"
            Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."

I r pwnt in the facehole, u r teh winz0rz!

-Mom

Comment

Well, there are many sticky's above so maybe I should point out the one that says "Server 1 Password".
              Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
              Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Oh. Yeah, I had found it. Thats why I was able to notice that I had to look in the general forums to find the password, and wait half an hour downloading new files. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                  Seriously, can we get like a massive list together of things that have changed since I last played here over I think a month ago? :(
                  I doubt it. If we did this for you, we'd be swamped with similar requests for varying timescales, and quite frankly we'd not have time to run the servers.

People take breaks from CS for varying reasons (it would appear that learning English doesn't generally rank high on that list). Could I suggest that if other games (or WoW) lure anyone away from PCS, you keep an eye on the forums so you know what's happening.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...