question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Hello, Iím new to the TG web-site, but Iím not new to the CS servers. Recently you guys put a password protection over the servers for CS, so in order for me to keep playing on those servers I decided to join the web-site. To my surprise you guys made it a riddle to get the password, well I figured it out now Iím having problems actually getting into the servers with the password. Can someone please help me?

Pls message me.

Re: question

Where did you find the password you're now using?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      Where did you find the password you're now using?
      Before posting this, Draith PM'd me and received a response from me.

His actual issue is that depsite having the password to server 2, he is unable to connect.

Draith, as I said in my PM response, you need to go into the CS general forum, and from there, use the forum search facility with regard to server 2. This will provide you with the answers you seek.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
        Before posting this, Draith PM'd me and received a response from me.

His actual issue is that depsite having the password to server 2, he is unable to connect.

Draith, as I said in my PM response, you need to go into the CS general forum, and from there, use the forum search facility with regard to server 2. This will provide you with the answers you seek.

Root
        Sorry, for this thread after I posted it up I took another look at what you sent me and I found what I was looking for. So again sorry for the thread.

If you want to delete this thread go on ahead.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X