Ct Comm Owns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ct Comm Owns

Why is it that every time I am on a team, we never have comm problems? Mostly when I am on the CT side. I don't know if this relates to my flood of recon, or just the EXTREME aura that I have around me, but it is always sufficient.
    I wanted to say that the games on CS:S tonight were great, we communicated well, executed plans efficiently, and had a good old time playing PCS.

Shall I say we had an EXTREME time working as a tent or what?

We discussed eikm's seaweed poop, EXTREME tactics, ET burials, and a plethora of great subjects, but when it got down to the nitty gritty, we got on task with the subject at hand.
    I would like to say that we had a great night playing PCS, and I hope this trend keeps up.

Great job as admin |TG-ADMIN-PCS-TENT-EXTREME-CHAMELION-DM|Mateo you held the fort.

As for all other players great job too. Well this will probably be my last post of the week as I have business to take care of this weekend*cough*girlfriend*cough*, but I'll see yall Monday.

Until next time;
    Keep it real, and more importantly EXTREME!!!

Re: Ct Comm Owns

Originally posted by .143 Bethİ
    As for all other players great job too. Well this will probably be my last post of the week as I have business to take care of this weekend*cough*girlfriend*cough*, but I'll see yall Monday.
    Owned.

Take care buddy. Hope to see you back on the servers soon.

Comment

I was playing (really!) until after inferno there was a weird bug where my control input went to desktop, but my monitor displayed CS:S (so I couldnt click "OK" beneath the rules, pull down console, anything). I then realised that I had to finish a project, so it works out in the end :).

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
        I was playing (really!) until after inferno there was a weird bug where my control input went to desktop, but my monitor displayed CS:S (so I couldnt click "OK" beneath the rules, pull down console, anything). I then realised that I had to finish a project, so it works out in the end :).
        Just have to ALT+TAB a lot until it works, or ALT+F4 in CSS and reboot the game. It's happened to me a few times. Terribly frustrating.

At least you did your project though. :P

Comment

yes... it was a fun night of PCS. the most exteame of all for sure. and ekim has a weirld lifestyle that consists of not eating for a week just for the soul purpose of seeing what his poop would look like. the answer: seaweed green!!! thats so exteame

Comment

See, thats the kind of info I just do not want or need to know.

Seriously, ever, no really I'm not kidding.
            Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
            Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Well, it all happened. We laughed forever when he said that. He was really into it.

Comment

Pics PLZ!!11...

Yeah sorry.
                If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Comment

beth i totally agree. i had some great games yesterday, collecting "funemployment" while doing it, but the comms were great. for the FIRST time ever, a teammate & i used the leap frog tactic after creating a diversion at another bombsite. it was awesome and work phenomenally. any time the enemy even took a peak, he'd have to sacrifice some hp to do so.

and how can we forget the Jihad run thru suicide dive conclusion:

crap how do i post an jpg?

Comment

type this
                    [img]image url goes here[/img]
                    BTW, look at this new PCS sig.
                    Last edited by .143 Bethİ; 11-10-2005, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X