We NEED a Tourny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We NEED a Tourny

I would love to see a Tourny in the next 2-3 weeks and I am sure others would as well. I already have my dream team selected.

All I ask for is communication

Re: We NEED a Tourny

<<<have fingers, will play

edit: look below for absolute dominance

Comment

The tourney will be ready when it is ready. Sit tight.

Don't get too attached to your dream team, either. We don't have a definitive word on who will be able to captain, what the team structure will be, or anything else yet.

Comment

We NEED PCS!!!

Oh, are we not making requests here, whoops.

But like Mateo said, when the tournament is ready to be announced it will be, no sooner and no later.

Comment

Lots of things undergoing changes atm, be patient and help us make PCS players while your waiting.

- -

Comment

YAY a TOURNY. awesome. sounds really cool. I love coming up with plans, I have some good ones up my sleeve too. I prefer not to be a captain though. I have noticed a few players that are very good at taking charge of a game by communicating plans and specific roles for each player to follow. i think if you have the skills for this... GREAT, use it. I enjoy following a role assigned to just me, be it recon, or a scouting position. its nice when everybody is following a specific objective and the rounds are well managed with good communication. I would love to be involved in the greatest tourny ever. of course i would have to be involved for it to be the greatest tourny ever. HAHAHAHA(evil laugh). anyway. keep me in mind BEN!!

Comment

I'm game for a tourney!

Comment

Yea, we really need a tourney even if we just did something small like on the weekend. Oh and can I be on your dream team Ben?

Comment

a tourney, eh? i am sooo in!

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                    <<<have fingers, will play

edit: look below for absolute dominance
                    harharhar! same here kidos!

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
                      harharhar! same here kidos!
                      F-Shock doesn't even play anymore.

I doubt you guys even know the passwords.

You'd need a guide dog for the maps.

Easter 2005 was sooo last quarter.

Face it, F-Shock is rusty.

They will fall to the Mateo's Marauders!

Comment

This may sound hypocritical, but it would be fantastic if the tourney admins could try and deter teamstacking. That problem truly was not my intention when creating E-h4x, the scope of which I only began to realize a bit into the office round.

Anyway, I have a gut feeling that no time soon is good for a tourney. Maybe in a couple-few months, but not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                          This may sound hypocritical, but it would be fantastic if the tourney admins could try and deter teamstacking. That problem truly was not my intention when creating E-h4x, the scope of which I only began to realize a bit into the office round.

Anyway, I have a gut feeling that no time soon is good for a tourney. Maybe in a couple-few months, but not right now.
                          That's one of the reasons it's taking so long. We have some regulars that could be in the next tournament, but we aren't sure how or where they fit in the tourney scheme of things. Add on to that the desire to ensure that teams are not stacked in the next go 'round, and the process gets complicated.

I'm fairly certain that existing teams (Darwin, E-hax, F-shock, Dyslexics) will not be able to roll with their current rosters in the next tourney.

That said, if current teams want to scrimmage, let's set it up in tac-con!

Comment

Sounds good Mateo, I think we are the last two Dyslexics left. But we can take a whole team so no worries.

Comment

Someone should write some code that randomly picks teams.

Question, do people have to be granted access to the tourny?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X