We NEED a Tourny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We NEED a Tourny

Never played in one, when, and if it happens I'd love to be a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
      My complaint about the last tourney was that we didn't get to face all the teams and play on all the maps.
      That was due to a compromise. I wanted single elimination, and others wanted the round robin format again. If my math is correct, we'd need 8 teams for everyone to play each week, thus solving half your problem.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I like the NFL style ruleset better myself too.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
          Team Darwin is still around? Ha!
          Most of us are still around, just on the other side of the tracks... except for that nub, FeniX (fix your internet already).
          BATMAN and Sniper are also missed :(

Comment

OK, so we have to be a member to play in this tourney or what? And when you guys are talking about Darwin and all of these other names of teams are we like put on one or what? I dont think I get how u guys set up you tourneys can some one please explain. I think if some one sets up a small tourney on the weekend for some of us n00bs to PCS style maybe it will helps us learn how to play it better, since the Admins will be hosting it. well thats just my sugestion.
            Last edited by lucky15234; 11-09-2005, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
              OK, so we have to be a member to play in this tourney or what? And when you guys are talking about Darwin and al these other names of teams are we like put on one or what I dont thinki get how u guys set up you tourneys some one please explain. Also I think if some one sets up a small tourney on the weekend for some of us n00bs to PCS style maybe it will helps us learn how to play it better, since the Admins will be hosting it. well thats just my sugestion.
              1) Please improve your standard of posting, until it reaches the point where it's easy to read.

2) Use the forum search facility if clicking back in the CS general forum isn't your idea of fun

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hey, hey. :anger: BATMAN and Sniper are E now, not your steenking Darwin!

Comment

ok, but can someone answer my question?

Comment

I can't make a question out of your post Lucky. Take 2 minutes type your question clearly and simply please. It's not meant to be mean, it's just friendly consideration for your fellow readers.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
                      OK, so we have to be a member to play in this tourney or what?
                      In the past, tournaments have consisted of teams of at least 3 supporting members, and other PCS players as necessary. I don't see that changing.

And when you guys are talking about Darwin and al these other names of teams are we like put on one or what I dont thinki get how u guys set up you tourneys some one please explain.
                      These teams are from the last 2 tournaments. Most of the teams are disbanded, but Team E-Haxors, F-Shock, Darwin, and The Dyslexics are still around, although some of our teammates have either left or are no longer interested.

We have 3 members in the Dyslexics (Mateo, Phantom, Xen) remaining. If someone wants in the team, let me know. We will be trying to set up a match on Tactical Conflict....maybe challenge one of the champs to a scrimmage in prep for the Tourney.

This may mean diddly, since we do not know what the final tourney format will be. For example, both Phantom and I may have to captain teams. We may get called into Root's team (The Admins of DOOOM!).

The Dyslexics would have to sit out that Tournament, then.

Sit tight. Right now, we're just trash talking and rattling the swords.

Also I think if some one sets up a small tourney on the weekend for some of us n00bs to PCS style maybe it will helps us learn how to play it better, since the Admins will be hosting it. well thats just my sugestion.
                      That's not a tourney, it's a training session. I've hosted several of these, and would be more than willing to do so again.

Comment

Yea, I would like that Mateo if you guys could setup more of these "training sessions" up alot of people would benifit on what PCS is all about from the Admins who run it. I personaly would love to get your veiws and ideas on how we need to play on each map as we go through them. Let me know when the next time you can set that up and ill try to be there.

Comment

The tourney we had early in the year (when I started coming here) seemed pretty nifty to me.

You are right, it was a ton of fun.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I would love to be "drafted" onto a team if that is what you want to call it.
                            I really am looking forward to a tourney, you dont have to be a SM to play in in right?

So, IDK just PM me if I could be on a team when the tourney does get set up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X