Error I get, Help me if u can

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error I get, Help me if u can

2 questions regarding mid-game problems (Technically).

1. Ok, In mid-game my my CS:s blanks, goes to the tool bar and shuts down. I get the following error message:

Internal Driver Error in IDirectDevice9 :: Present()

Does anyone know what this is?

2. Also, I am experiencing, on more and more frequent occasions, when my game gets "stuck" in mid-game, and I am forced to restart my computer. I have a Geforce vid card, it is around 1 year old (It is one of the 5500 I think) and I am not sure as to why it is jamming up and getting hopelessly stuck mid-game.

Any help is great.
    Thanks.

All I ask for is communication

Re: Error I get, Help me if u can

I have a similar problem. While I'm playing, my game will randomly freeze for up to 15 seconds at a time. Usually around 2-3 times a round.

Comment

I've recently had an issue just after using anything 3-D intensive that my comp freezes. Might be totally seperate though. Sounds like you may need to check vid drivers, if you recently updated them, try an older version instead.

- -

Comment

same thing with me, hl2 crashes and gmod, and other games i have like the game FEAR. and BF2. I believe it is either a fault of a slow processor or old vid ( i have 3200 32bit and a ati 9600) OR it has to to with windows, because i have been having alot of issues and think i should reinstall it.
        OR it could just be a common bug in the games... who knows.

Originally posted by canyouhearmenow7
        I have a similar problem. While I'm playing, my game will randomly freeze for up to 15 seconds at a time. Usually around 2-3 times a round.
        That my friend is lag. WHat your internet connection. and what type of area you live, mountainous?

Comment

i rolled back my driver on my geforce 5500 and that seems to be working...but...time for upgrade to that old card anyways.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Alt-tabbing while the game is joining a server or a new map, then tabbing back in... whenever I do this, it typically crashes soon after. So, if this happens to you, be careful and avoid it!

Otherwise, it seems good.

Comment

I've been getting this message when trying to load CS:S "This game is cuurently unavaiable. Please try again at another time."

The Steampowered forums said something about my router being the problem, but all my other steam games work fine.
              I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabooya
                That my friend is lag. WHat your internet connection. and what type of area you live, mountainous?
                I have cox cable (I think the lowest one). I live in a town. A big town. Right next to the mall. If any of that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by canyouhearmenow7
                  I have cox cable (I think the lowest one). I live in a town. A big town. Right next to the mall. If any of that helps.
                  Yup i thought so, it is your internet provider. Id switch to Verizon DSL or Comcast Cable ( IF Available) And it should fix this problem.

Comment

I was trying to talk my dad into switching to SBC Yahoo considering it's head quarters is less than a mile away from my house.

Comment

i dont know, about yahoo but it would be better than cox cable.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X